Wednesday, December 03, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOEL!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO REBEKAH!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO TIFFANY!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE TAN!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YUN RU!!


This is really a long post.
Last Friday, 21/11, I left LRC at about 4pm.
Well, I was surfing the net and doing my thing over there.
Then meet up with Edwin after that and went back home. Slacked down there and get things done then we went off, went for dinner at CP and we went over to his house. Slacked down there and watch show. Left his house at 10plus. Went over to YD to meet up with the rest, as usual.
Same thing, slacked over there, chat and we went for supper.
Supper at JK, after that we went off.
Saturday I got up at 11plus. Do my thing and I went out, accompanied my sis down to rebond her hair then went over to NP and meet up with mum.
We went over to the starhub outlet for enquiries but they asked us down to Sembawang and so we went.
Reached there and again they asked us to go another outlet.
I was damn pissed off at then.
Ended up we go to PS.
After all the thing, we went off. I went over to HM to walk about then went over to HP to attend Joel’s birthday party. Left at about 7.30pm, my boy came over to fetch me.
After that we went over to PR and meet up with his cousin, wash car and everything then we went up to Nicholas’s house. Slacked down there and they went to washup and we go off to PR station, meet up with TG and the rest then we went to CP and meet up with HR.
After all the meetups, we went over to CB for dinner cum supper.
Then went over to the multistory carpark for phototaking of cars, after that we go off to YD. Stayed there till like 2am and we go off.
Sunday I got up at 10plus.
Rested at my bed and I went to get things done. Went out at about 4.30pm.
Brother came over to fetch us over to grandparent’s place. Stayed there till 8.30pm and I went off.
Took a bus down to PRI to meet up with my boy and his cousin. After that we went over to HP for dinner. Meet up with HR, BH and his friend over there. And they went for LAN!! Went off at about 12am.
Went back to my house, slacked down there till 2plus and he go off. I went to pack my stuff do my thing then sleep at about 4am.
Monday I got up at 9plus due to the construction sound and the renovation sound.
I went back to sleep after that as I got nothing to do and its too early cum I’m tired. Fall asleep and I got up at 12.30noon.
Drop the thought of going to school, as I don’t want to rush.
Slacked at my bed then went to do my thing, watch TV show.
My boy came over at about 5.30pm. He do his stuff then we had our dinner. After dinner, he continues his work while I slacked down there; rest and I went over to watch TV show.
He went off at 12.
Didn’t really sleep that night.
Tuesday I wake up at 6plus.
Went to get things done and I went off to school. Meet up with my boy and we headed down.
Reached school at like 7.45am, which is pretty early.
Went up to 4th floor, meet up with the rest over there then we go for class at 8am.
POA lesson was going through revision.
Really pathetic, I think less than 10students were attending the lesson.
After POA lesson, we go for BEO lesson.
BEO lesson wasn’t doing anything. We just slacked down there and do our own revision and just ask questions if we had any.
Went off after BEO lesson. Went lunch in school with 3 pretty girls.
Was really having a great time eating with them.
After eating, we went off. I went to meet my boy and we headed to my house.
Reached home, bath and we went over to AMK central. After that we go over to his house.
Slacked over there, helping him with housework. We went off at 6plus, headed over to my grandparent’s place. Stayed there till like 9pm and we went off.
Meet up with Sebastian Than!!
A friend that I haven’t been seeing for 6months.
Meet up, talk crap, have fun, rewinding the past. :):)
Went off at 10.30pm. Headed to my house.
And he doze off. Sleep all the way till like 4.30am and he go off.
Wednesday I got up at 11plus. Went to do my thing and I headed down to school.
Reached school just nice, 2pm.
Went up for class. BEO lesson was just slacking down there, ask question if we had any and talking to teacher.
Oh, got back our POA mock test paper. I didn’t do well.
BEO lesson finished at 3pm. I went over to MLC but some thing going on over there so I went over to LRC but is closed.
Anyway, I saw JJ and Dexter!!
I almost couldn’t recognize Dexter and to my surprise, he still remembers me. :):)
Well, I went down and slacked outside cafe1, then went to pack food and went over to the lobby to meet up with my boy.
We went back home; slacked at my house, watch TV show. Went out at 8pm.
Went over to SUN PLAZA.
I didn’t want to go there at all as there’s nothing to shop but my boy insisted on going. We walked for not even 1hour and we go off. Went to pack beancurd back to eat.
Stayed at my house, left at 10.30pm. We go over to somewhere my house for prata. Went home after finish eating.
Reached home at 11.45pm.
Went to do my thing then talked to my mum and sis.
Thursday I wake up at 8plus as my alarm ranged.
After I got and shut my alarm, I went back to my beautysleep.
I seriously want to go school.
The next thing I know is when I opened my eye, its already 1plus.
I got up, do my thing, slacked down there and talk to mum.
Was so so bored at home.
Meet up with my boy at the nighttime, slacked at my house then we went to meet Nicholas at YD. Went off after some time. We went over to JK for prata, after that we go off. Went over to his house and watched VCD; SOUL. Didn’t finish watching.
Friday I got up at 9plus as my mum came in to the room and talked to me.
I was so tired that I went back to sleep.
Then I got up at about 1 as my alarm ranged.
I got up, do my thing then meet up with my boy at 2plus.
Slacked at my house all the way till night.
Went for dinner at beach road, the steamboat.
After dinner, we go off to Suntec. Went in to the supermarket as my mum wanted to buy groceries. After all the buying, we went back home. Reached home at like 10.30pm.
Slacked at my house and we go off at 1am.
Initially plan was to go fishing but we didn’t.
So we went to CB. Slacked over there, I would say that the winds were too strong. We went off after some time and headed to geylang and tour about then went over to kallang and slack down there.
Great day. :):)
Went for breakfast at about 7am.
After breakfast, we went to his house. Slacked down there and I fall asleep.
I didn’t really sleep. Was half sleep half awake.
Got up at about 1pm.
Slacked down there and watched VCD; SOUL. Continued and finish.
And also watch BRATZ. A touching show. :):)
We left his house at 5plus. Went back to my house.
Stayed at my house till 8plus and we go for dinner. Went back to my house after eating then I went to take a nap, as I am really tired.
Got up at about 11pm and we went off.
Went over to YD to meetup with the same group of people.
Having a great time down there, talking about some funny stuff which really makes me laugh and laugh. :):)
Went off after some time as some find it boring hanging out there. All agreed to go WC and so we went. Went to the Mac and grab some bite then we just sit down there and slack. Talking, having fun and laughing. We were laughing at HR, LOL.
Left there at 2.45am and we headed home.
I reached home at 3plus. Went to do my thing and I doze off at about 5am.
Sunday I got up at 1pm.
Too tired and I went back to sleep. Sleep all the way till 5pm, was awake by then but my body was feeling tired.
Slack and slack and I get off of my bed at 6.30pm.
Really had a great time sleeping. Haven’t been sleeping for long hours for a long time.
I got up, wash up and study.
Edwin came over to my house at about 8pm. I was so surprised.
He wants to bring me for dinner.
Initially I didn’t want to go. I really want to stay at home and study but I didn’t want to disappoint him. So, I paused my study and went to get things done and we went out.
We went over to ECP. Meet up with his cousin over there and we had our dinner at the food village.
After dinner, we went straight home. Reached home at 11.45pm.
I went to do my thing and continued my study.
Study till 1.30am and I stopped.
Should have study enough, I supposed.
Call my boy and we talk for like 10minutes and hanged.
Lie down at m bed but I couldn’t sleep.
Really don’t know what to do and its like 3am at then.
I went to watch TV show as I couldn’t sleep and I thought of not sleeping as I only got like 3plus hours to sleep.
I went to washup and do my thing at like 6am.
Went out after that.
Well, I met a lady while waiting for bus and she talked to me and she wished me goodluck. Thank you.
I took the bus at like 6.30am, headed down to TI then to school.
Reached school at like 7.30am.
Happened to see JW and we went up together.
Went up to 3rd floor to meet up with MH.
We were really study down there and a little of talking.
Went in to the examination hall at about 8.20am.
Exam starting at 8.30am.
We were all so nervous. :):)
Most of us took like about 1hours to finish the paper.
And we thought of going to eat.
We went to House of Lobster, a restaurant in our school that I have not been too.
Had a great time having lunch over there.
We did took some pic but wasn't with me.

My photo still need some time to process.
The service and food wasn’t good.
After eating, we left. Went off together. Took the same bus home as darling MH. Again, we were gossiping and talking craps inside the bus. I was so tired.
Reached home at about 1plus and I went to washup and to bed. Went to take a nap, as I was really tired. Got up at 5plus, my boy came over to my house. Went to get things done and went for dinner with my mum, then fetched her to work and we went over to NP. Went there and buy some stuff and is just so coincidence that I met MH, my darling over there. :):)
I went off after buying those thing. Went back home.
Reached home at 8plus. Slacked at home, do my thing.
Went to study at about 1am all the way till about 5am. I was tired and sleepy at then and I only cover 10chapters out of 12chapters.
I decide to sleep and study when I wake up.
I went to sleep and I got up at about 8am.
Went to do my thing and I went out.
Reached school at like 9.15am.
Went up to study with MH and JW. Study and study.
Went in when it is about time. I finished my paper at about 1hours time.
Waited outside for the rest.
After that we went to Laguna National.
Is really tired.
We walked all the way from our school to there. Imagine the distance.
My boy went over there to find us too.
Reached there, waited for him and we went to Pine Valley Restaurant for lunch.
The food was great. :):)
Everyone seems to have dining etiquettes over there, LOL.

Thanks Jia Wei for the lunch as it is his treat.
After lunched, we went off. My boy fetch MH home then we go home.
Reached home at about 3pm.
Slacked at my bed and I fall asleep. Got up at about 6pm. Went to get things done and we went off to his house. Stayed at his house till 10.15pm and we left.
Went to Han’s for some bite and we went home.
Reached home at 11.30pm.

Finally exams ended.
Holiday starts.
I don’t know if I can make it.
Should know my result on 26 Dec.

Goodluck people.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI QIANG!!