Friday, December 05, 2008

lovesyou

Tuesday I use com till the next morning, about 5.30am.
Went to bed after that.
Wednesday morning, I got up at 9plus.

Went back to sleep after that as I am sleepy. Then I got up at 5.30pm!!
Got up, do my thing, washup and get things done and I went out at 7.20pm.

Meetup with my boy and we headed to NP’s library as I wanted to return books. After the returning and all, we went to Balestier Market Place for dinner. After dinner, we went over to CP and homed.
Reached home at about 9.30pm.
I went to do my thing and watch TV show. Watched till like 12am and I went to surf the net.
Was so bored.
Didn’t sleep for the whole night, was reading BEG notes.
Went to bed in the morning at 6.30. I got up at 2pm the next day.
Went to get things done and I headed to my grandparent’s place with my mum.

Reached there at 5pm. slacked down there and had our dinner.
Oh, I went to surf the net and watch some show.
Left there at about 9.30pm. Reached home at 9.45pm, watch TV show and went to washup then to bed.
Went to sleep at about 12am.
This morning, I got up at about 8am.

Went to get things done and I headed out for breakfast with my mum and cousin. After breakfast, we went to walk around and buy groceries then went over to the hawker to meetup with my grandma, aunty and uncle. Walked around and I buy myself some sort of toys. :):)
And lastly, homed.
Reached home at about 12noon, was very humid.
Weather was hot!!

Went to bath and get things done as supposingly, I am meeting my boy at 1.30pm.
But, till now I still don’t get any response from him.
Well, I just stay at home then.
Just changed my blog's wallpaper.
Anyway people, please send me your no.. I have lost all contact.