Sunday, December 07, 2008

lovesyou

Friday afternoon I was staying at home till about 4 and I got response from my boy.
At then, I was watching show in youtube. Continuing my show.
Meetup with him at about 4.30pm and we had our lunch at my house downstairs, together with my mum and cousin. After lunch, we went to NP. Walked around, went to the library to borrow books then went to KFC to slack down there.
Order little thing to eat, meetup with my aunty over there.
After the lunch at KFC, we went to the ahmei café to eat. Was damn full.:):)
Then we went to walk about. Waiting my uncle to come.
I didn’t buy anything.
Went off at 7plus.
Fetch my mum and cousin back and we went to PS. Went over there to walk about and buy junk food, then go back to his house and slack, watch TV show.
Went out at about 11.45pm. Went over to YD to meetup with the cousin and company. Slack there for a while and we went over to CV as they wanted to eat. After the supper, we slack down there, talking and go off. Homed.
Reached home at 2plus. Went to do my things, and I went to bed.
Yesterday, I wake up at 10plus.
Went back to bed, as I am tired. Then I get up at about 2.45pm as I got a msg.
Got up, washup and do my thing.
Had my lunch at home.
Meetup with my boy at about 5.30pm and we headed down to a friend’s birthday celebration.
Reached there at about 6.15pm.
We just slack down there, sitting there and talking.
Then more and more people come.
Was just sitting down there and chat.
Have the cakecutting at about 9pm.
Left there at about 10pm. Went over to the pub inside punggolmarina, HAKUBA.

Eeleen ordered vodka+redbull, I didn't try before think the taste were weird.
Edwin ordered coke.
The rest drink beer.
I ordered bluelagoon, a drink that I never try before. It taste very sweet.

Drink and talk.
Left there at about 12.15am. Headed back home.
Enjoyable.
Reached home at 12.50am.
Went to do my thing and I went to bed but I couldn’t sleep. Was half sleep half awake.
Flip here and there on my bed and I got up at 5.30am.
Went to watch TV show as I couldn’t sleep.
Then I started feeling sleeping at 6.45am. :):)
Didn’t went to sleep despise knowing I am going out later.
I went to washup and do my thing then slack at home and waited for my boy.
Going out soon.