Monday, December 08, 2008

lovesyou

I met a girl by accident, within onedays and not even onehour we’ve become friends.
Talked like nobody business, talked like we know each other for years. LOL.
Yesterday I left my house at about 8.45am.
Headed down to woodlands central.
Waited and meetups with some friends over there. Went for breakfast at Mac. After breakfast we went to change money and everything and we went in to Malaysia.
We went on at about 11am and it started to jam.
Initially plan was to go to Christ Church in Melaka, but by the time we reached Melaka, it was already 3pm.
So, you just imagine the jam.
Was bored the hell inside the car. Leg was aching.
Firstly we went over to the petrolstation to pump petrol then went to Melaka.
Reached there at 3pm and it was having a heavy rain and jam.
I think it is better to have jam and rain instead of jam and humidweather.
We reached Melaka at 3pm, not Christ Church.


I am so tired and sleepy, same goes to the rest, I supposed.
Was bored waiting for the traffic and we decide to take photos.









We aren’t the only one that take photo inside the car, the rest were doing the same thing. :):)
We were just talking inside, saying lame thing.
I guess the same thing goes to the rest, LOL.
Well, since in rained so we put the thoughts of going to Christ Church aside. We went to the shoppingcenter instead.
Reached there at 5.30pm.
Walked about and we decide to have our late lunch cum early dinner at the sushi shop. After eating we went to walk about and buy some fruits to eat and we went off.
I was real damn tired at then cum leg is aching.
Terrible feeling.
After going off from the shopoingcentre, we went to petrolstation, pump petrol.
After everybody is okay, we went off. I slept inside the car for awhile.
They were traveling at 160km/h and to 200km/h all the while.
Then, I remember stopping at some place. Slacked down there, talk and we go off.
Went over to petrolstation again to pump petrol. This time round Eeleen and her boy went off first and we continued to stay down there and talk for awhile.
Then we go off. Go from Tuas that way.
That was my secondtime going from that way, hahas.
The clearance area’s people was funny, cracked a joke with me.
After that we go off.
I reached home at about 11.45pm.
Then was busy msging with Eeleen and Magdelene. :):)
I went to washup and do my thing and I went to bed at 12plus, too tired.
Received a call from Edwin at 1am, told him I was sleeping and hang up the call.
Hanged up and not even 1minutes, I call a msg from Eeleen, LOL.
Replied her and I went to bed. Too tired.
Today I got up at 12.45pm.
Slacked at my bed and got off at 2.15pm.
Went to washup and watch some TV show then use com to surf the net; watch show and blogshopping.
Was msging with Eeleen all the while and gossiping. :):)
Was at home the whole day and bored.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SIWEI!!