Tuesday, December 09, 2008

lovesyou


Last night I talked on the phone with my boy till about 1am and he went to bed.
I didn’t sleep as I couldn’t sleep.
Then I decide to get up and use com. try again the MSN thing but still cannot, then I watched show at youtube.
Today I got up at about 3pm. Then lie down there, talking to mum. Slacking.
Stayed at home the whole day then I manage to sign-in to MSN, I uninstalled, and download again. :):)

Oh, downloaded the wrong MSN, went to download the 2009version and is damn damn nice. Decide to uninstall and download the normal and it take up lots of time.
The new version consist of more function.
Display picture is on the left.
Screenshot.

If you notice, I didn’t online for like 2months already.
Slack at home, nothing to do.
Suft the net.
Chatting in MSN with some friends. :):)
Bored to hell.
Going out later on.
I changed my chatbox’s colour and blog’s song.

Hope that will make me feel smooth when I see and I can sense peace.