Saturday, December 13, 2008

lovesyou

Tuesday night I went out at 10.30.
Meetup with my boy and we head down to serangoon.
After all the meetup and doing those necessary thing, we went off for supper and off to his house.
Stayed at his house the whole night till morning. Couldn’t really sleep.
We went off at about 6.45am. Home and sleep. :):)
Got up at pretty late on Wednesday.
Wednesday I got up at about 2plus. Got up, washup and prepared. Meetup with my boy over my house. Went for early dinner with my mum at 5plus, after dinner we went back to slack and we headed to MS to meetup with some friends. Had over dinner at Secret Receipt, after that went to walk about and we go off.
Went over to geylang for beancurd and homed.
Reached home at about 11pm. Watched ‘SHE’S GOT THE LOOK’.
Thursday I got up at 8.30am as I got a call. Then was damn tired and I returned to bed. Got up at 2.30pm. Got up, get things done and meetup with my boy then we headed down to hougang to pass his friend stuff and went to fetch his mum and we went to visit his grandma together. After visiting, we went off. Off to his house, stay there till about 10.30pm and we go off. Went to eat something and homed.
Reached home, do my thing and watched ‘AMERICAN NEXT TOP MODEL’ cum chatting in MSN and talking on the phone with my boy.
Went to bed at about 3am.
Yesterday I got up at 3plus.
Went to get things done and I trained down to YCK station to meetup with my brother. He fetched me and we headed to grandparent’s place.
Slacked there, went off at 7.15pm.
Went over to some place for my brother’s birthday celebration.
Dinner and off.
Went over to YD to meetup with the rest.
We went off at 1.30am.
Reached home, do my thing and off to bed.
Today I got up at 1.15pm, initially plan was meeting up with YR for tablepool but she couldn’t make it so cancelled. Stayed at home, went for lunch with my mum. After that, do my thing, washup and watched ‘THE AMAZING RACE’.
Surfing the net and post this.

Going off soon to meet my darling.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROTHER!!