Monday, December 15, 2008

lovesyou


Saturday I went out at about 4.30pm.
Took a train down to CH and meetup with my darling!!
Waited for YB and we headed to MS for dinner.
Dine at Sakae Sushi.
Didn’t take any pic.
Oh ya, I remember we were all wearing black and white.

B&W affair, LOL.
Well, have our dinner for like 1hours. Left there and we went to walk about, shop around. Haven’t been meeting up with them for quite sometimes.
Great day, I would say. Really fun fun fun even though we didn’t really shop but just by slacking over SS, have our dinner and talk.
Then happened to meetup with HR as he is also there.
Meetup, walked around, slacked at coffeebean.
We left at 10plus. Took the train down to yishun to meetup with my boy and Nicholas then we went over to YD. As usual, soon more and more people come.
Talk, have fun.
Left at 1plus, went to the usual place for prata and home.
Reached home at about 2.30am.
Washup, cleanup and get things done, talked to mum as well as watching TV show.
Couldn’t really sleep.
Ended up I went to bed at Sunday morning, 7.15am.
Alarm was set at 9.30am and I managed to wake up. Wake up to switch off the alarm, LOL. Then I returned to bed. Then got up at 5plus, went to do my thing and meetup with mu boy over my house. Fetched my mum to work then went over to NP, went to the library to return books then walked about.
Went to his house after that, slack down there and watch show. Went off at like 10.30pm, homed.
Couldn’t really sleep last night till 6 in the morning.
Today I got up at 9plus as my alarm ranged, went back to bed and I got up at about 4pm, fully awake. :):)
Get things done, talk to mum and went out at about 7pm. meetup with my boy, fetch my mum to work then we went over to his house. Stayed down there, watch show and left at about 10pm. Went to eat something and back home. reached home at about 10.40pm, do my thing and watch show then blogged.