Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lovesyou

Monday night I couldn’t sleep at all.
I only went to bed in Tuesday morning.
Yesterday I got up at 10plus, but returned to bed then got up again at 4.45pm. Received a call from Edwin.
Continued to slack at my bed for awhile and got up.
Do my thing, had my dinner and I went off to my grandparent’s place.
Reached there at about 8pm and came to know that nobody was home. I went off to AMK Hub, reached there at about 8.45pm. Initially plan was to develop photos but somehow the machine couldn’t read my devices, I tried a few times and I give up as I am rushing off. Darling told me to meet her at 9pm, yishun.
Reached there just nice then got a call from here saying that she will reach at about 10.
Alright, I got time.
While waiting for her, I went to walk about, shop and buy magazine to read. Wanted to go in to popular but it was closed.
Is real damn bored but I got no choice.
Then I remember receiving a call from her apologizing to me. :):)
And finally, she came. At about 10pm.
We went over to XW to grab a bite and slack down there. Left at about 11.30pm.
Join JW and YR for their supper.
The food that they provide for their staff is really cannotmakeit.
I think they should improve.
And I think that’s the reason why they become so skinny nowadays.
And I should say that was so pathetic. Not just they got to eat those cannotmakeit stuff, you know what, they got to sit on the floor and eat.
Well, talked to them then JX came at about 11.45pm and we go over to beancurdcity for beancurd. After that, home.
I couldn’t sleep for the whole night till morning about 8am.
Got up at 12plus just now.
Supposed to be going out with MHdarling but ended up didn’t go.
Too much thing happening.
I don’t know what goes wrong.
Went to get things done and prepare, going off soon.
Initially plan was to stay at home as I didn’t want to go out but I got to go, do something important. Just afraid that the machine couldn’t read my device again.
I wanted to stay at home; I didn’t want to go anyplace.
Just want to calm myself down.

I couldn’t stand what has taken place.
Anyway, I got problem reading hotmail. I think its the cookies problem, anyone know how to fix?