Thursday, December 18, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went out at about 2.45pm.
Went down to AMKhub again.
And again, I couldn’t get my thing done.
Meaning, I got to get it done by today. I will be going to AMKhub again later on. LOL.
Went down yesterday then went to walk about and meet up with my boy at about 4pm.
Went over to PR to meetup with Nicholas, HR and BH. They were washing car down there, after that went over to AMK as they wanted to go to the workshop.
Before going to the workshop, they went to eat something after that my boy and me went off to meetup with my grandparents, uncle and brother for dinner at 7pm.
Had our dinner, uncle went off first.
Was real damn full.
After dinner, send my grandparent home and we went over to his house to slack, watch TV show.
Went off at about 11pm.
Reach home, do my thing, washup and talked on the phone till 1am. I couldn’t sleep at all, so I went over to surf the net; online shopping.
Went to bed only this morning, about 6.30am.
Just now I got up at about 12plus.
Quickly get things done and I rushed out to meet my darling. But, she wasn’t at the swimmingcomplex. She was at SAFRA and she doesn’t know how to come. I didn’t go over to SAFRA, as we couldn’t swim there. I don’t have the card.
So, I went back home.
Well, the weather was really hot.
Reached home, bath, do my thing, watch show, surfing the net, packing my stuff and now here posting this.
Waiting for my boy. :):)
Was so bored.

Going off for online shopping.
Should be signing the modelcontract thing yesterday but I didnt sign. (Guess only the PKFC people knows)
I didn't want to say why. :):)
Well, is Christmas season now so I changed my blog's song to relevant song, just for the time being.
Scroll all the way down, 'lovejoypeace'. Just added.