Sunday, December 21, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO HUI RONG!!

Thursday my boy came over to my house at 4plus.
Slacked at my house, then went for dinner with my mum at NP. After eating we went off, send my mum home and we go off to AMKhub as I again need to develop photos.
Well, this time round I really got it developed. :):)
After developing, we went over to visit his grandma, together with his mum. After visiting, we went off, went over to his house and slack and watch show then went off at 10plus.
Friday I got up at about 1pm.
Slacked about and meetup with my boy at 5plus, over my house.
Then we went over to my grandparent’s place. Had our dinner there and slack, watch TV show. Went off at 10plus. send my mum home then we went over to his house to slack. Went off at 1plus.
Reached home, do my thing, washup and bed.
Yesterday I got up at about 6am. Alarm ranged.
Slacked at my bed and went to get things done then waited for my boy to come. He came at 7.20am. We set off to sentosa for his company's family day event.
Damn megaevent. :):)
Enjoy over there and we went off after the thing ended.
Went over to VC for lunch with my boy and SH. After lunch, we went home as he needs to washup and do thing. After that we go off to Bugis to meetup with HR, TG, Nic, KY, Leon and ZH for HR’s birthday celebration.
Had steamboat as our dinner.
Eh, wasn’t very nice, LOL. CMI.
We went off at about 9pm. Went to walked about while the rest went home first as they didn’t driveout. They went back to get their vehicles while my boy and me went to walked about and buy thing then went over to YD to meet them.

Slacked down there, talked.

The weather that night was just so so cold. Freezing.
Went off at 12plus to the pratashop for supper.
Okay.
The waiting time was just so frustrated.
We waited for 30-35minutes. And we only spend like 20minutes eating and we go off.
Reached home at 2am.
Do my thing, washup, watch some show, use com and I went to bed. Bed at like 4am in the morning and I got up at 1pm just now.
Slacked at my bed till 2.30pm.
Got up, do my thing and I watch show.
Going to my grandparent’s place soon. :):)