Tuesday, December 23, 2008

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JUN XUAN!!

Sunday I went off at about 4pm.
Went over to my grandparent’s place.
As usual. Slacked down there. Then went down to catch fish. After that we went up to washup and we go off to Bedok.
And backed to grandparent’s place. Had our dinner, watch show and we go off at about 10.30pm.
Reached home at 11plus, myboy came up to my house and slack.
I went to bed at 12plus. Too tired.
Yesterday I got up at about 6am. Slacked down there and I went back to bed again. Then I got up at about 10am and back to sleep again.
And I got up at about 4pm. Fully awake.
Do my thing, washup and watch TV show. Slacked down there and my boy came at 6.30pm. Stayed at home till 9plus and we go off for dinner.
Went back home after dinner.
We were both too tired, I supposed. We were lying on the bed and we fall asleep. I got up at 1am, wake him up. LOL.
I didn’t sleep at all till now.
Couldn’t sleep. Was surfing the net, online shopping.
Going to AMKhub later on
then maybe meeting the darlings!!