Wednesday, December 24, 2008

lovesyou

Yesterday I went out at 12plus. Had my lunch with my mum then I headed down to AMKhub.
Shit.
Supposed to be receiving the cheque over there as I got a call from Josephine yesterday morning, asking me to go. But when I go, I didn’t receive. And they told me to come the following day. Then meetup with MH over there and we took a train down to DG, went over to PS to walk about while waiting for JW to come.
Told MH the incident of the cheque thing and she was damn pissed off and she helped me to call them and so call scold them, LOL.
After JW come, we went to thecathay as MH wanted to buy stuff from BlackAlice. After the buying and walking about, we walked down to BJ. Walked about and slacked at J.Co, grab a bite over there, enough of resting we went to BHG. Went in to MUJI as I wanted to buy stuff and I happened to see Sandar over there!! :):)
Went off after that, which is about 6pm.
I took a train down to Woodlans and I went over to do the cheque thing at the bank.
And I took a bus, initially was to headed home but I was too tired and I sleep inside the bus and ended up going to AMK interchange.
Meetup with Edwin over there, he came from my house as he already reached my house.
Sorry.
Meetup with him and we went over to his house to slack and watch TV show, as usual.
Went off at about 11pm. Homed.
Went to bed at pretty early yesterday, as I was tired.
This morning I got up at 7.40am as it was raining heavily and I was damn cold. I got up, washup and slacked down there, watch NEWS.
Talked to my sis and soon mum is came home.
Was just so tired that I went to bed.
And I got up at 2.30pm just now.
Washup, do my thing and get things done then accompanied my sis down as she wants to buy thing. Then back home and do thing.
My boy came over to my house at about 4pm.
Slacked at my house.
I find this year Christmas bored as I don’t think I will be going out. I wanted to go out so much.
This shall be the first Christmas with attached life.

Watching NEWS right now regarding the Singapore Flyer.
OA and PKFC, ccagrade is out.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!