Friday, December 26, 2008

lovesyou


I guess I need a glass of coolingwater to wakeup to sense.
Wednesday I went out at 7plus.
Went to Chinatown to meetup with my mum, grandparent and aunty.
Walked about, had our dinner and we went off.
Fetched my mum home and we went over to CV to meetup with Nicholas and co.
Then went over to Marina Barrage.
Damn damn nice!!
I suggests couple going to there for dating, LOL. But there seems to be not much shuttle.
KY came and find us after that, slacked down there, talk and we went off to somewhere selegie for beancurd. After that, we headed home.
Reached home at about 3am. Do my thing, washup and talked on the phone till about 4am and went to bed.
Yesterday I got up at 8plus, get things done, meetup with my boy over my house and he fetch me and my sis down to church. Went for the service. Fun!!
After that, some of us headed to CP for lunch, then again meetup with my boy over there and we went to my grandparent’s place. Slacked down there till 5plus and we went over to his house. Went over there to watch some horrorshow and we headed down to JurongPoint.
Nothing much.
I always didn’t want and don’t talk about unhappy stuff as I don’t wish to remember. But I guess some thing is unforgettable.
Okay, left JurongPoint and we headed home.
Reached home at about 11pm.
I don’t know why but is just oneword; vulgarities.
I wasn’t wanting to do anything, just slacked down there.
I went out at about 11.45pm.
Went to some place that I will go when I am down. :):)
Think only people who understand me know only. :):)
Meetup with my boy at about 12plus over there and we went to YD.
As usual.
Left at about 3am, we headed down to the kallang mac for early breakfast, hahas.
Sit down there, talked. Left at about 5am.
Reached home at about 5.45am.
I went to bath and get things done and watch the news. Slacking now.
I am waiting for result, will be out in about 30minutes time.
My boy is still sleeping. :):)

Finally, I am going to Suntec later on.

Indeed, the only one who got enough of me to break my heart.