Monday, December 29, 2008

lovesyou

Friday morning, after I check my result I was quite glad.
Should be happy for my result. :):)
Slacked at home and watch show, went to wake myboy up at 9am. And we left to his house and slack, watch show and I dozeoff. LOL.
He dozeoff after that.
We got up at about 3pm. Wakeup, washup, and change then had our lunch at his house. Slacked down there and watch show then we went off to Suntec cum Citylink.
Went there to shop about, eat and buy stuffs. Left at about 10pm. Wasn’t feeling well at then but I still went to YD with myboy to meet the rest. I stayed there for only like 15minutes and I went off. Went back home and all the terrible feeling comes.
After that, watch TV show and talk to sis, then talked on the phone with myboy and we went off to bed.
Saturday I got up at 10plus, do my thing and get things done then had my lunch at home. My boy came over and we left at about 2pm. went over to AMK as I wanted to shop for stuff, walked about, buy thing and homed. Went over to his house and rest for awhile and we went off at about 9pm, he fetched me over to Joshua’s place for a buffetparty.
Great day over there. This year seem different, so much people.
Eat abit, chichat with them and drink a little.
Joel recommend me this drink; a mixture of redwine and sevenup.

Eh, it taste a little sweet and smell nice. :):)
Left at about 11pm, myboy fetched me. We went over to Nicholas’s place to drink and ordered pizza delivery. Most are already there, then more people come. BH left first then follow by Mike and his girl. And soon, TG and Leon left also.
And this shall be the fun part, hahas. Digging out all the so call secret and talking nonsense stuff. Well, we’re just so bored or maybe we are just trying to find topics, LOL.
Talk a little about bio thing that day. And this shall also be knowing more thing. :):)
HR, ZH and George left at about 6 in the morning.
The rest of us stay at Nicholas’s place.
Sleep and I got up at 11.30am. Continue slacking over there, as I am tired. Then I got up at 12plus wake my boy up.
Went to washup and get things done, HR came over to Nicholas house also.
We left at about 3.30pm. Went over to HM for lunch.
Lunched at PepperLunch. :):)
After lunch, they went off while myboy and me went to walk about and we headed to my grandparent’s place. Stayed there till about 6.30pm and we go off. Went over to his house to slack and watch show. Left at about 11pm.
Reached home at 11plus.
Do my thing and I talked on the phone with myboy. And went to bed. :):)
Hmmms. My post seems so bored nowadays, no photo.
Well, today I got up at 6.45am but I went back to bed as I am tired.
And again I got up at about 11am.
Slack at my bed and dozeoff. Got up at 1pm. :):)
Talked to my cousin and went to washup. Then watch show cum surfing the net and now chatting in MSN with HR.
I haven’t decide where to go for dinner later on.