Wednesday, December 31, 2008

lovesyou

Monday night, my boy came over to my house then we slacked at my house and left at about 8pm. Went over to his house and had our dinner over there. As usual, slacked down there, watched show.
Left at about 11.
We went over to Han’s to grab a bite. :):)
After that homed.
Tuesday I got up at 6.45am. That was so so early and of course I returned to bed.
The next moment I opened my eye, it was like 1plus, I guess.
Went to do my thing and get things done then I went off to my aunty office. Stayed there till 5plus and we left together, went over to my grandparent’s place. Slacked down there, bathed, as the weather is real damn humid. Had my dinner there too, myboy came up for dinner also and we left. Went over to tampines, with my noisycousin tagging along. :):)
Edwin went there to do his card stuff, after that we went over to the nightmarket over there as my cousin wanted to play the stupid ball thing, which look so interesting. Is about 10minutes and cost 6bucks. Is fun but after you come out from the ball, you will be perspiring.
Well, took some photos for him playing.
Photo is still in process.
After the ball game, we went to TM to shop. Went in to toysrus.

My cousin buys some stuff that cost 50buck. I don’t know whats that but is some kind of playing thing. The displayed price was 40buck but when payment, its 50buck. And the staff says the price there was last time under promotion price.
Meaning, their detail is not uptodate.
Bad service attribute. Poor communication skill. No service recovery.
After the buying, we went over to the openplaze as my cousin wanted to play over there. Initially we wanted to bring him to pastamania to grab a bite but by the time he finished playing, pastamania closed.
I guess he was already very tired.
Fetched him home. Went over to the petrol station as he says he wanted to eat chickenpie, when we reached the petrol station, he say he doesn’t want to eat anymore. So we just send him home. After sending him back, we went over to YD we meetup with Nicholas, HR and TG. Purpose of going over there was to discuss/talk about today event. And, yes. We got everything well planned, I supposed.
After that, KY came over also.
As usual, slacked over there, talking craps. After sometimes, we went over to JK for supper. After finish eating all of us went home.
Reached home, do my thing, and went to bed at about 4 in the morning.
This morning, I got up at 8.30am. As usual, I returned to bed then, got up at about 10.45am as my alarm ranged. Continue to slack and receive a msg at 11am. Too tired and I rest till 12noon. Decide to go up if not I will be late.
Got up, do my thing and get things done and I am now here posting this, surfing the net, chatting with people. :):)
They should be arriving soon, I guess.
I am going to town later on!!

Haven’t been going to there for quite some time.