Friday, January 02, 2009

lovesyou

Goodbye 2008 and Hello 2009. :):)
Thursday they came over to my house at about 3pm.
Waited for Edwin and we went for lunch together. Decided to take TG’s car and we went down to Plazasingapura. Walked about and I wanted to catch a movie, went up to GV, initially was to catch BEDTIME STORIES, but the ticket was sellingfast/soldout, so we decide to watch TWILIGHT.

Well, was a nice show, a little touching.
After movie, we went for dinner at the foodcourt. After everything we went off, went to Marina Barrage. But the carpark was full and we can't even went in as car are not allowed. We went to round and round, road was blocked like almost everywhere the area there. KY and ZH joined us after that and KY suggest we go over to Changi Exhibition Centre there as he says theres firework.
We went over there happily, but didn't get to see firework. Wasn't very clear. :):)
Is alright for me.
After the so called firework thing, we went to the exhibitionhall to see cars.
And finally off.
Went over to Nicholas place to take his car then went over to my house to take myboy's car and we went over to our usual place.
Doing usual thing over there, hahas.
After that we went to JK for supper.
After supper, homed. Myboy came up to my house, while I bath and do my thing, he sleep. Then we went off at 8am, in the morning. Went for breakfast and to his house. :):)
Went over to his house, watch show, slack and rest awhile. Went over to my grandparent's place at about 6pm. Went there for dinner and slack over there.
Yesterday was having steamboatdinner at my grandparent's place. After dinner we slacked down there and watch show, went off at about 9.30pm. Back to his house to slack and watch show and we go off at 11pm.
Yesterday I reached home at 11plus,too tired and I fall asleep.
Today I got up at 10plus, slacked at my bed and I got up to washup and do my thing. Went out in the afternoon for lunch at TPY's fournaterestaurant, together with my parent and sis. After lunch we went to walk about, buy thing and shop for stuff. Edwin came to find us after that and we go for dinner and home.
Reached home at about 9pm.
Is 2009 now.
A brand newyear, I hope to have a brand new start. :):)
I doesn't have much resolution but I wanted to spend my money and time wisely. :):)