Sunday, January 04, 2009

lovesyou

Well, is 5.22 in the morning right now.
I am still awake, going to sleep soon.
Friday I use com till yesterday morning. Was playing online mahjong, chatting in MSN and watching show at youtube. :):)
Myboy came over at about 3am and he went to rest as he is tired while me using com till morning. Prepared and get things done and I waked him up at 10plus, and we set off to his house. Before going up, we went to pack breakfast.
I was so tired.
Went up to his house to slack, watch show and rest.
Went to bath at 6.30pm and washup then had our dinner at his house and we continue to slack and went off at about 10.30pm. Went over to JK to meetup with Nicholas and HR, after that we went over to YD. KY and SH came over there too.
It was so cold!!
Slacked down there, talk.
Went off at about 2am.
Reached home at 2.30am. Went to do my thing and watch show, and now I am here posting this.
Okay, that’s all. I am off to bed.