Friday, January 23, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ALICIA!!

Didn’t post for the past few days, as I am rather busy with stuffs.
I fall sick at this time. Such a goodtiming.
Okay, right now everyone has went out and left only me at home.
Enough of resting, shall blog now.
Monday night I went out at about 8pm.
Headed down to edwin’scamp to collect stuffs from his friend and we went over to his house. Slacked down there and we left at about 10.45pm. Went over to bedok to pick my mum and fetch her home while we went for dinner cum supper at somewhere my house.
Then went over to pack beancurd and all back for my family.
Reached home, washup and play cards game with mum and sis, LOL.
Went to bed at about 5 in the morning.
Tuesday I gotup at 10.30am as the initial plan was to go Malaysia, but my sis didn’t wakeup on time so we didn’t went. We went out in the afternoon instead, went over to tampinesmall.
Lunched at ‘Din Tai Feng’.



Then went to walk about, shop, buy thing.
Next we went over to centurysquare. Again, shop and buy thing. Meetup with myboy over there.
After all the buying, we went over to McDonald to grab a bite then to the florist there.

Its here!!

Was again, going to there and helpup; tying the ribbon. :):) LOL.
Reserved the flower I want. Fourseason.
So we, my sis and me were in the phototaking mood and so we went over to take picture.






Took some picture of the flower.

I went out at 10.45pm, with my sis and myboy to some hawker to pack food for them.
My sis drives us there and my boy drives back.
Oh, the waiting time of the food takes like 30minutes.
After buying, we went back.
Slacked there. Left at about 12.30am. Reached home at 1plus.
Slack, washup and went to bed. Was lying down there but I couldn’t sleep. Sleep at only 4am.
Wednesday I got up at about 9am.
Too tired to get up so I lie down there. Got up at about 10am. Went to washup, get ready and we went off.
Took the train down to kranji station and we take bus service 170 to the checkpoint.
Went in, scan the passport and everything, we went to take the bus again.
Went over to the new checkpoint, Malaysia.
Gosh, that was damn big.
Reached Malaysia, we went over to citysquare.
Walked about, eat a little.

After that we took a cab down to tebraucity, JUSCO.

Went there to shop around and buy thing, then eat.
Buy all undergarment, yes all.
The food not nice at all.
Mum’s friend came over to find us. We left at 7pm, she drives us to TESCO. Went in to wlak about and left. She drive us to somewhere the new checkpoint there, which is just opposite of citysquare. She dropped us and we were walking to the checkpoint there but my sis want to go citysquare. So we went, and again buying of thing.
Last stop, marrybrown.


Finally we left and back to Singapore.
Reached home at about 10.30pm.
Edwin came over to meet me at 11.30pm. :):)
Stayed at my house till 1am and he go off.
Yesterday I got up at about 11.30am.
Went to washup and everything and I went for lunch with my mum and sis. After lunch I went off to CP as I wanted to buy some stuff but, I couldn’t find.
I took a bus down to tampines interchange and transfer another bus down to the florist.
Well, reached there at 5.40pm and Edwin is meeting me over there at 6pm.
Phoned him at about 6pm, he told me he’s on the way so I thought he will be reaching soon.
Waited and waited, he came at 7.15pm.
Gosh. And I was down there waiting and waiting.
We were just there, helping and all.
Went out for a trip of delivery with my brother.
We left at about 10pm.
Went back to his house, give his mum that pot of flower.
Didn’t know if she likes it, LOL.
Stayed at his house and left at about 12am.
Went over to beancurdcity for beancurd and youtiao and homed.
Well, I gotup at 12noon just now.
Slacked at my bed and get up at 2pm.