Friday, January 30, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SEBASTIAN THAN!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DARREL!!


So Tuesday I didn’t go out with the PKFC people.
Stayed at my grandparent’s place, meetup with Edwin over there too.
Left at 9plus, back to his house. Initially plan was to catch a movie.:(:(
Slacked at his house till late night and we went off.
Wednesday I got up at 2plus, hahas.
Get things done and I stayed at home, doing the blog thing. Meetup with Edwin at about 6.30pm, over my house and we went off to somewhere kovan for dinner together with the rest of the family.
Well, should thanks my grandfather for calling them and reserved a table. If not, we got to wait, I guess.
Dinner over there.
Wasn’t very nice food, I think. Expensive I would say.
After dinner we headed back to my grandparent’s place. Slacked down there till 9.20pm and we left, back to his house. left his house at about 11pm.
We went over to HANS, upperthomsonrd.
Ordered something and eat.
After that we went off.
Well, were playing card games at home with my mum and sis, LOL.
We went to bed very late.
Yesterday I got up at like 11plus as my alarm ranged and my phone rang. I did wakeup but I went back to bed. And ended up I got up at 4pm.
To my surprise, my sis is still sleeping!!
We went to prepare and get things done then we went off.
Took a cab down to my grandparent’s place.
The cab fare cost us $15.65!!
Oh man, that was damn expensive. Cause its peak hour and we didn’t know.
So we were there, talking and playing card, have dinner. Sis’s boy came over too.
We left at about 10.30pm.
Took a cab back home.
Reached home, washup, do my thing, watch tv show, ANTM.
After that play card game with my mum and sis, again.
I didn’t win, I loss. LOL.
After that talked on the phone with my boy till 5.30am and I went to bed. :):)
Just now I got up at 12plus.
So bored at home.
Hmmms.
Just bath and everything.
Going to prepare. Myboy is meeting me at 6pm.:):)
Okay. I’m right now at thecathay web, looking at the timeslot of the movies.