Sunday, February 01, 2009

lovesyou

First day of Feb and I am bored to hell.
Got to do some shopping, I guess. LOL.
Friday meetup with myboy over my house at 6plus.
Then we went over to his house, he bathed and everything and he falls asleep all the way to 2am.
So the movie is again cancelled.
Delay and delay and lastly, no.
Sick of it.
I hate delaying.
Well, so he was sleeping and me watching tvshow. Left his place at about 2am and we went for dinner cum supper. after that, went over to my house as I wanted juts to bath and washup. While he is waiting for me, he falls asleep. :):)
So, I was at the sofa doing my thing and I fall asleep too. Dozeoff. I gotup at 7 in the morning and went to wake him up.
Left my house and since we both are tired, we went over to his house and rest.
Got up at 2plus, hahas.
He went to carworkshop with Nicholas and I stayed at home.
Went he is back, we had our lunch. Watch the tvshow and we go off at 8.30pm, back to my house. I bath and do my thing then went off. Went over to HANS, upperthomsonrd.
Had our late dinner there.
After dinner, we went off.
Headed to YD to meetup with the rest.
Stayed there, as usual. Chill.
Afterthat left and we headed to Budget Terminal.
Went to the HANS over there to eat, as Nicholas wants. And everyones went.:):)
I ordered the fruitsalad and the apple, greenapple and honeydew was not nice at all. Only the watermelon and grape is nice.
After eating we went to CV and HR went home.
Was slacking at CV and is kinda bored seriously. I dontknow why go there and we got nothing to do over there. :):)
Good for HR, he didn’t went.
So they were talking down there and afterthat we left.
Back home. I reached home at 3.40am.
I got to have mytime managed well.
Reached home, washup and I went to bed.
Too tired.
Just now, I gotup at 9plus. Returned to bed and I got up at 11plus, again returned to bed and I gotup at 4.30pm!!
Was surfing the net just now, browsing through some stuff.
Going to bath now.
Boy meeting me at 6pm.