Tuesday, February 03, 2009

lovesyou

Sunday I meetup with myboy at 6.30pm.
He is late!!

Okay, firstly let me tell you people some funny thing that happened on Sunday.
I bring my camera out but I didnt bring the bat.
Camera without battery, imagine. LOL.
I bring my ipod out but I didnt bring the earphone.
ipod without earphone, LOL.
Isnt that hilarious?!
We went to eastcoastpark first.
Went over there to meetup with the darlings. Great time over there. We were talking non-stop and gossiping. :):)
I stayed for like 1hours and left.
Went over to downtown east for dinner.
Dine at pastamania.
After dinner, we went to walk about. After that we went over to Jia Wei’s house for CNY visit. Reached at about 10pm and we left at 12plus, hahas.
We went off, back home.
I was on the phone with YR from about 4am and we chat all the way till 6.45am.
Went to bed in the morning, 7.30am.
Yesterday I got up at 3plus.
Slacked down there and went to do my thing.
Meetup with myboy at 8 and we went over to Sembawang SC, as I wanted.
Went over there to walk about, buy some stuff and left at about 9.30pm. we went over to his house and stayed there to watch some vcd show.
Left his house at like 12.15am and we go for supper and somewhere his house and back home.
Couldn’t sleep last night, and I only managed to sleep in the morning 7am.
Today I gotup at 4.30pm!!
Guess I am really enjoying life. :):)
Gotup and get prepare and waited for myboy.
Meetup with him at about 8pm and we went over to Nicholas’s place to meetup with him and take the seat. After that we went over to CV for dinner.
After dinner, homed.
I reached home at 10.40pm.
Slacked down there and watch some tvshow, washup and I am now posting this.
Surfing the net rightnow.