Saturday, February 07, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JUNXIONG!!

Oh well, didn’t update for the past fewdays as my com was kinda down.:):)
Tuesdaynight I sleep in the morning at like 6plus.
And Wednesday I gotup at 2.30pm, and I didn’t have enough sleep at all and my sis got me up. Oh man. I was so tired and she down there, waking meup. I got no choice but to getup.
So I went to washup, get things done and we went off.
Took a train down to bugis and meetup with my parent.
We went over to the foodjunction for lunch.
I ordered from pepperlunch stall and regretted so so much.
They were graded an A. And I couldn’t figure out why. The worker over there were talking on the phone and I think no one really cares, they were also cutting their nails and chitchatting.
Well, I ordered from there and there goes my wallet.



That was just too hot!!
I got to get a new one soon, I hope.
After we eat, we went to walked about, went in to BHG and take alook at GUESS department and I didn’t see any nice wallet, so I went over to CR and BONIA and I think theirs is nicer. I think I am going to get one.:):)
Didn’t but any.
We went to bugis street to walk and buy some stuff and lastly, homed.
Reached home at about 9pm.
Was feeling damn damn headache while taking the bus, long journey bus.
Reached home, I went to my bed and down. I didn’t sleep but I was lying down there resting. Myboy came over at 9.30pm and accompany me.
We went off at about 10pm to xwhk café.
Went over there to eat and find YR.
JW wasn’t there, she was off!!:(:(
After eating over there we went off.
I don’t find the food nice.
We went back home. Back to my house to talk till like 12am and he leave.
I didn’t really sleep thatnight.
I went to bed only in the morning, like 6plus.
And Thursday I got up at 12plus as my alarm ranged. I was bored to hell.
Why didn’t let me have more time so I could sleep.
I lie at my bed at got up at like 2pm.
Went to washup and everything then I went out at 2.40pm. Went over to yishun station to meetup with the rest.
I guess I was on the dot.
Didn’t see the rest and I assumed that they might be late. I went to topup my ezlink card and waited down there.
And everyone was there and we take a train down to Tiong Bahru. After that we take a bus down the CMPB, to accompany the GUYS for their deferment of army.
You know the way to there is just too far.

I remember going in, then scan out belonging and ourself, then went to change the pass and he went in.
Was again scanning, it seems like going through custom, LOL.
And they found 3 electronic devices in my bag.
Well, so they check and its nothing. Is just ipod, PK and mine and my phone, without camera. And we went in.
After that we went off, shouldn’t elaborate more on the process. :):)
YR, PK and Ben should know.:):)
We went to some coffeeshop which is just nearby for lunch and we took a bus down to orchard.
We reached at 6plus, went over to cineleisure’s basement to buy movietickets and the queue was just so long. Queued up and we got the ticket.
Buy tickets for ‘Alls Well Ends Well’.

We still got like half an hour before the show starts so we went to walk about, went up to the arcade and see then went down to 7eleven to buy drinks.
Well, its about time so we went up to the nine story.
Went in to the theatre and about the next 5minutes, the show starts.
Dontknow how to describe to show but that was just so hilarious and I think that wasn’t a great show. It don’t seems like it comes with storyline.
That was just some funny show. Seriously funny and we were laughing and laughing.
After movie we went off.
I was so tired after that movie. Feeling so sleepy.
We walked to taka and I went off to take a train while they went to shop, I guess.
Took a train down to amk station and meetup with myboy and we went over to his house to slack and we went off at 11plus to HANS, springleaf.
Went over there to eat and homed. :):)
Tired tired.
I didn’t sleep that night.
I was watching tvshow with my sis all the way till morning, 6.30am.:):)
I also dontknow what caught our attention.
Then I went to bed at like 7am.
And yesterday I gotup at 6.40pm!!
Nice sleep.
I gotup to washup and do my thing then I went to chongpang as I wanted to develop photos but it was just 8.45pm at then and the shop closed. I am still wondering do the have a fixed time.
So I walked home and soon myboy came.
We went to petrol station to pump petrol and buy bread and pie then back to his house.
Watch the tvshow and slacked down there and he falls asleep.
I tried waking him up a few times but he don’t seems to be wanting to wakeup and I guess he is sleeping soundly so I didn’t want to wake him up and I went off.
I want him to sleep more, he got work the following day.
I went off myself and came to know that I don’t have much cash. I only got 7bucks with me.
That was just damn pathetic, what a great pathetic day?!
Never in my life, I experience this.
That was just so scary, a scarynight.
Meeting people on the streets.
I think god helped me.
Just nice, I got a call from Junxuan and we meetup.
I took a cab down to beancurdcity, he paid for me.
Grab a bit and we go off.
Thanksgod.
Reached home, washup and lie at my bed.
Didn’t really sleep.
Went to bed in the morning at about 6.30am.
Just now I gotup at 11plus.
Damn tired and I was lying at my bed.
Then went to washup and talked to my mum and we went for lunch together at my house downstairs.
Going to my aunty house later on for CNY visit.