Friday, January 09, 2009

lovesyou

People, dont leave voicemsg to me. I will not be able to read it.
I forget my password!! :):)
Thats me, and I know.
Yesterday I went out at about 8pm.
Travel all the way down to SK to meetup with GF first then went over to meetup with the rest, went over somewhere nearby for dinner and we went to somewhere there to slack, the fitnesscorner.
Talk, chill.
Think back, really lots of thing to say.

We were like, somehow rewinding the past.
4years plus's friends. :):)
Never meet for maybe 1year. But, were contacting all the while, just didn’t meet out.
Went off at 12plus to rivervaleplaza, slacked at mac. Continued to listen to ‘story/drama’ from YS, LOL.
I went off at about 1am.
Meetup with myboy over there, together with John and we go over to JK for supper and talk. Talk things out.
Well, I just don’t like people shouting at me.
That’s so rude.
After everything, we went off at 2plus, I supposed.
And back home.
Reached home, washup, do my thing but couldn’t get to bed. Was turning here and there, only get to bed at 8am.
And I got up at 3pm!! Refresh myself, the first thing.
Washup, get things done and went out at about 5pm. Meetup with GF to pass him his stuff and I went over to my grandparent’s place. Reached there at about 6pm. Slacked down there, watch TV show and talked to them.
Went off at about 10.30, with my sis. Went over to CP to meetup with her boy and talk then wait for my mum to come. She came at 11.30pm, she took a cab down and we board. Reached home at 11.45pm. Wasn’t tired but feeling not right.


I want to go greenroofsolargarden.