Sunday, January 11, 2009

lovesyou

Friday night, I couldn’t get to sleep.
Was playing viwawa game and chatting in MSN, surfing the net.
Meetup with myboy at 6am, over my house and slacked down there till like 7plus and he went to bed, I slacked down there then went over to chat with my sis, use com and pack my thing.
Went off at about 2pm, to his house.
Watched some crocodile show then rest for awhile.
Had our dinner over his house too, and continued to stay there and watch show then go off at 12.45.
Yesterday I reached home at about 1.15am.
Talked to mum and sis.
Surf the net, too bored and I decide to go bed.
Couldn’t sleep so I phoned myboy at 4.30am, he didn’t pickup.
I went to bed and he called at 5plus. Talked for awhile and I went to bed.
I got up at 5pm just now!!
Eyes problem coming back again.
Painful.
Ban from wearing contactlens for one month and now again.
I guess I know whats wrong.
Should be going to see doctor later on.