Wednesday, January 14, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BROTHER TERENCE!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MATTHEW!!


Sunday I went out at about 10pm, after watching the TLN, special edition part.
Watching that is just making me more frustrated. LOL.
Went out at 10pm, initial plan was to see a doctor but ended didn’t go.
So, roam around and stayed at home.
Couldn’t sleep that night, talked on the phone and went to bed in the morning, about 7am.
Monday I got up at 3plus, slacked at my bed and went to washup and do my thing. Headed out at about 8.15pm, trained down to Novena with my sis. On my way there, I saw Cheryl Lau!! Sister sister!! :):)
Went over to novena, went there to walked about and buy some stuff.
Rested at about 9.30pm at pastamania as we wanted to sit and talk/chill. Ordered pizza and twosodas.
Talk, craps, enjoy.
Went off at about 10.30pm, took a bus home.
Reached home at 11plus, slacked, washup, get things done, use com.
Played games, couldn’t get to sleep.
Chat in MSN with lots of people and MH was cracking jokes with me.
Initially was to have breakfast with darling MH but she last minutes couldn’t makeit so we didn’t went, I went to bed at 8am.
Got up at about 10am and I returned to bed.
Sleep all the way till 4plus.
Do my things and get things done, had my dinner at home and went out at about 8pm together with my sis to NP. Shopped around and buy thing, slacked down at the Japanesefoodcourt to rest and we ordered some stuffs to eat. After everything, we took a bus home. Reached home at about 10.30pm, went to washup and bed. Sleep at 11.30pm, wasn’t feeling well. Forehead’s a little hot, slight fever. Who cares? God. :):)
Went to bed and I got up at about 2.45am.
I don’t know why, just got up.
Slacked at my bed then I realized that my sis haven’t sleep so I went over to her room and have a chat with her till like 4am. She went to bed and I went to my room and pack some stuffs, couldn’t get to sleep. Only get to sleep in the morning, 9am.
Got up at 10plus, returned to bed. Slacked down there and gotup at 12plus. Went to get things done and meetup with gavin to return him some book, went over to NP to have lunch at the Japanesefoodcourt then went to walked about and homed.
Reached home at about 6pm. :):)
Talked to my mum and sis, help and sister with those blog thing and waiting for Edwin now.
Going to watch tv show now.