Saturday, January 17, 2009

lovesyou

Wednesday after meeting up with Edwin, we went over to his house.
Cant remember much.
Only remember slacking down there and talked about past stuffs.
Didn’t really sleep the whole night.
Was furious.
Gastric pain in the middle of the night.
I went to sleep only on Thursday morning. Got up at noon, 2plus. Do my thing and slacked down there.
Meetup with myboy at about 7pm, supposed to be meeting him at 5.30pm.
Gosh, he got an accident. But, not his fault. :):) People bang on him.
Well, so the delay and we meetup at about 7pm.
Left my house at 7.30pm and went over to his camp as he wants to take some stuffs, after that headed home as he needs to bath and do his ppt thing.
Left his house at about 11pm, pump petrol and to meet poh and pass him thing at sengkang, after that we went to JK for dinner cum supper. And home after that. Yesterday I got up at 12plus. Do my thing and I rushed out to Clementi ite to apply for my higher nitec thing.

Took a cab down and it takes 20minutes and cost me like 15bucks.
And there goes 14.60bucks.
After doing and filling up those thing, I went off. Took a bus down to Serangoon Interchange and transfer another bus to my grandparent's place.
The bus to Serangoon Interchange was damn damn long, long hours bus. So sick inside the bus, having headache and gastricpain.
Havent been taking long journey bus since, graduated from CE?
Meetup with edwin over there too. Stayed there for only half an hour as my grandparent and going out for dinner. We went off too, went over to fetch John and went over to the carworkshop to collect his car and we went to somewhere sembawanghills as edwin needs to pass his friend some stuff, afterall we finally go for dinner. Went to somewhere amk for dinner and off, back to his house as he needs to change and bath. Then we go over to the florist there, bedok.
Help out.
Left at pretty late, 12midnight.
We went over to BS's Carl Jr!!

Eat.
After eat we go home as he is tired and sleepy already.
I reached home at about 2am.
Talked to my sis and she dozeoff while me reading a book and dozeoff at about this morning 5plus.
Just now I got up at about 2pm. Slacked down there, talked to my sis and edwin came over to my house at about 4pm.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEI FEN!!