Thursday, February 19, 2009

lovesyou

Okay.
CAUTION: Long post.
Last Saturday, 07feb, I went out at 6plus.
Went over to myboy house and waited for him to get things done and we setoff to my aunty place, sembawang.
We went there for CNY visit. Then was like slacking down there and having dinner, chitchat.
Went off at about 10pm and went over to YD to meetup with some friends then soon, Nicholas, HR and TG come over too and followed by KY.
As usual. And this time I was talking to Nicholas they all.
After that, left there and we went to JK for supper.
And lastly, homed.
Myboy stayed at my house.
I gotup at 1plus in the afternoon, hahas.
Then we gotup, get things done and we went off for dinner at chongpang hawker. After dinner, back to his house and we slacked down there till latenight.
Couldn’t really remember much.
Monday I remember meeting myboy at night and we went to have dinner then home.
Tuesday I think I didn’t gotup so early also. LOL.
Was like slacking at home.
Went to CP at night to develop photos. Went in to a shop, and they tell me my harddisk couldn’t be read, the other day I went, I bring my thumbdrive and they tell me the devices couldn’t read.
So, I went to walk about and went in to some shop to develops. And walked home.
Reached home and meetup with myboy and we went over to his house as he wants to bath and do thing. So we went over. Then slacked at his house and go for dinner at 12plus, mc.
Home afterthat.
I didn’t really sleep.
So Wednesday I gotup at pretty early, like 11plus.
Went to get things done and I went out. Went out to CP to take alook at the shoes and collect photos. Then went over to TPY central to look around. Then buy quite a lot of thing, walk around and went home. Reached home at about 9pm, meetup with myboy at myhouse and stayed at myhouse till like 11pm and he goes off, I’m busy preparing thing.
I didn’t sleep for the whole night. Too excited over the graduationceremony.
So I just lie down at mybed. And wait for my alarm to ring.
At 6.15am, I got a morning call from jiawei. Thankyou.:):)
Then I wait for my alarm to ring, anyway its still early.
So alarm ranged at 6.30am and I gotup to get things done and wait for my mum. We leave at 7.15am, walked out to wait for bus and headed down to school.
Meetup with jiawei over there and he’s with his mum and me with my mum. :):)
Headed down to school.
Report at the functionhall for registration and went over to auditorium to be seated.

The talking was damn long.
And finally, go up the stage and collect certificate. Oh, wait! Is not certificate, is the cover.


After the thing end, we went out to eat something. Meetup with junxiong over there and pass him his belated present. Then went over to the functionhall again to collect our certificate, photo and a goodies bag.
Meetup with zhewei over there and pass him some stuff.
And I went off to others place while my mum went to walk about and talk to jiawei’s mum.
We went to find miss wendyleng!!
My ‘mummy’.
Had a great chat with her and took some pic.
Meetup with mdm siti, miss angelinetan, mdm shamilah and mr quak.
Guess I wont be in the school anymore.
Sad.
I will miss you, lecturers. :):)
After that we go off.
I went over to cafe3 to meetup with HR and TG.
Then we chat down there, slack.
I was so tired.
Saw Kenny over there too. Then we went to the lab there; see them presenting their ppt presentation.
Myboy came over too. Meetup and we go off.
Went down to meet my mum then we go off.
Went back home to bath as I am sweating all over then we went over to his house.
Reached his house, I was too tired and I fall asleep.
Sleep all the way till 7plus, gotup and I went back to sleep till 9pm.
Gotup and went off.
Reached home at 9.30pm and I fall asleep.
Sleep till next morning, 10plus.
Gotup, slack down there and get things done then do something at home.
Went out at about 6pm with my sis to CP. Do something there and homed. :):)
Some thing wasn’t going according to my plans, so I spent my night doing valentines gift.
I was indeed tired.
After everything, I still got to washup and all this and went to bed.
Went to bed at 7am.
Saturday I gotup at about 10, cause I feel my phone vibrating non-stop.
Got call from YR, WC and NK.
Oh, I am still in the tired and sleepy mood.
Why don’t let me sleep more?:(:(
I gotup and went back to bed and again I gotup at 1.30pm as my alarm ranged.
Slacked at my bed, check my msg and lie down there.
Went to washup afterthat and get things done.
I don’t feel like going out.
The sisters were like asking me out and I don’t know where to go.
Conclusion, I wanna go drinking and all agreed.
I went out at about 7.30pm.
Went over to Central and meetup with them, then we went to walk about.
Went in to cheers as we wanted to buy ‘drink’. Buy some ‘drink’ that contains alcohols. :):)
The cheers were damn small and we got to like, squeeze-in.
So HL and me queued and paid while they wait outside.
So the paying parts were like, the cashier offers to use the opener to open the drink for us and I said, okay. And HL says, its alright. We’ll open it ourselves.
So after buying, we went to the river there and slack, chill, drink. :):)
I shall say, that was a great day.
Oh ya, we all thanks to HL for opening the drink. ‘she got her way.’
Cheers, to the sisters.
Happy valentinesday.



After that, I remember we were just talking there and afterthat we went to the washroom and went to central to walk about while waiting for JW.
While waiting for his arrivals, we do some crazy thing.
Phototaking.


Before we got enough of capturing and be captured, JW called and say he reached.
So choice, we went down to meet him and went over to CQ.
On our way there, we were teasing JW about some VD’s stuff so while walking down to CQ, there are people selling flowers and so, JW buy for us.
One each, redrose.:):)

Thankyou, gentleman.
Thought of going to clinic but its full so we continued to walk about, wanted to go in to places like, retro, highlander and some others but its all full.
So we went over to BQ. Went to the bar there.
All of us ordered a glass of some mixture of drink with vodka, only JW ordered beer.
We indeed had a great time over there, hanging out together.



Flowergirls? LOL.
I wanted to sing but I guess we got to wait for very long.
So we just sit there, relax, talkcraps and enjoyed.
Afterthat we ordered a jug of vodka ribena.
And by then, JW and WC were playing the card game, stress.
It seems so interesting seeing them playing but I don’t know how to play. :):)
So we just slack down there and talk, have fun.
And JW was trying some funny thing.
He pours his heineken beer into my glass of vodka ribena.
That was so disgusting.
Well, everyone enjoyed.
After we left, we went to walk about and homed.
Couldn’t really remember much.
I remember meeting myboy on Sunday morning, around 8.30am. We went over to his house and soon I dozeoff.
Wakeup at 4plus.
Went to washup and do my thing then we went off.
Went over to a hawker at amk and we had our dinner there.
After dinner, I was like very tired and so we went home.
Reached home, slack there. Then went to washup and do my thing.
I fall asleep and my phone ranged, so I gotup.
Wanted to returned to bed but before I can, my sis text me, asking me to watch channeleight.
The show was very old but funny.
Afterthat I went to had a bath as I am sweating.
After bath, I just slacked down there and listen to song.
Monday I gotup pretty late.
Again, slacking at home. Then went over to my godmum’s house, chat with her and watch some show over there. Afterthat I left her house and went back home. Reached home, washup and meetup with myboy at about 9pm and we went over to Carl’s Jr, BS.
Meetup with HR and co. over there and we had dinner together.
After dinner, we went to have a walk, enjoy the breeze and talk. :):)
Left at 11.45pm and we go home.
Went over to his house due to some stuffs.
So he sleeps while I watched tv show and we left his house early in the morning at like 6.30am. He sends me home and he went to work.
I sleep all the way till afternoon.:):)
Tuesday I meetup with myboy at 10pm.
Afterthat we went over to HANS, upper thomson rd.
Had over dinner there and after that homed.
I went to bed at latenight.
Yesterday I gotup at about 1pm. Alarm ranged.
Went to bath and get things done then rushed down to collegewest, clementi.
Went there for the HO interview. Well, I hope the interview goes well.
After that interview, I went to the canteen to slack and waited for myboy.
He came and fetch me and we went over to KAP for lunch, after that we went over to his house to slack and watch tvshow.
Left at 9pm and we went to prataplace for dinner and home.
Reached home at 10plus, didn’t sleep.
Was talking to my sis and watching some tvshow.
Went to bed at this morning, 4plus.
Justnow I gotup at 3plus.
Slacked at my bed and I went to washup at about 5.30pm.
Went to do my thing and went out to CPCC.
And I’m now here.
Surfing the net and doing some research.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIAXIAN!!