Wednesday, February 25, 2009

lovesyou

Last Thursday after I left CPCC, I went to walk about and meetup with myboy.
We went for dinner at the hawker. After everything, we went to his house to slack and watch tvshow.
Left at 11plus and headed back to myhouse, I went to change and everything then went over to meetup with the 3naughtyboy and YR and xwhk café.
We placed our order and talk lots of thing.
Really lots to talk about, LOL.
Soon the food arrived.:):)
We all eat and give the same comment.
‘the food don’t taste very nice.’
That show that the food was really bad.
Wel, a greatday over there.
After that we left and went over to buy card and went over to YP to play.
Played at there for awhile and we went off, went over to some coffeeshop’s toilet and we went to somewhere there to slack and go off at 5.30am.
A greatday hanging out with them. Niceday catching up.
YR, Ben and me went for breakfast before going back.
After eating, I guess we were all tired. Sleepy.
Took a bus home. Reached home at 6plus, washup and sleep.
Friday I wakeup in the afternoon. :):)
Enjoying life, indeed.
Stayed at home for the wholeday till night.
Meetup with myboy at 9plus and we headed to YD.
Meetup with those people, again.
Sameplace, sametime, samepeople.
Well, basically that’s all. I don’t have to elaborate much, anyway.
It’s the same thing.
Okay, so we left for supper afterthat at somewhere buangkok.
After eating, we go off.
Went over to myboy house to watch tvshow and stayover. I didn’t sleep at all.
Wentoff in the morning, 6plus.
I went back home and he, work.
Went home and I couldn’t get to bed. I went to read some book instead and fallasleep at 10plus.
Sleep all the way till evening. I gotup, washup, do my thing and watch tvshow.
That day, the tv were screening some old show but its interesting.
Watched halfway and myboy come.
We left and went over to the HANS to for supper.
Unpleasant event, not about us.
I just wanna eat in peace. ‘that was why’.
After we eat, we went over to his house.
I fall asleep in the morning, 6plus.
Its always not sleeping well at his house.
Gotup at 12plus, washup and watch the tvshow and we went back to myhouse.
I went to bath and do my thing then we went over to packfood for my parent and went over to katong to meetup with Nicholas for dinner. :):)
Went to have laksa.
After eating, they are still hungry so we went over to Carl’s Jr, BS.
Went over there to eat and meetup with KY over there.
We sit down and talk, left at about 10pm.
Reached home, watch tvshow, washup and I went to bed.
Monday I gotup at 6am. :):)
And I went to switch on the tv and watch the news.
Watch channelnewsasia and follow by the Oscar Award.
Afterthat I feel a little tired, so I went to bed.
And gotup at 7pm.
Watch tvshow at home and stayed at home.
Get to bed at only 6am in the morning.
Yesterday I gotup at 11.30am. alarm ranged.
Went back to bed and I gotup at about 4pm. slacked at mybed and I went to washup at 5pm.
Get things done and wentout.
Went over to sister shirley’s son birthday party.
I left at about 8.30pm, myboy came over to fetch me and we went to PR to meetup with HR and co., then went over to EC’s hawker for dinner.
Left at 11pm and home. :):)
Sleep at pretty early lastnight as I was tired.
Today I gotup at 6am. :):)
Washup and slack down there.
Watch news and tvshow.
Unpleasant thing happened at my block.
Lets see if tonight’s news says.
So I went out at about 11.30am to CPCC and I am now here.
Rightnow surfing the net.

Oh, recently a article pointed out that; Many people avoid the sun to protect their skin but this may just end up affecting their bone health.
People, do takecare of your health. :):)