Tuesday, March 03, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EUGENE!!

Wednesday after leaving the lab, I took a bus down to NP.
Went there to shop around, walk about and do thing.
Meetup with Edwin over there.
Went into xwhk café for lunch.
After lunch, we went to somewhere, forget the road name. But we went there to see the rim. Afterthat went to mykeoven cause we are very near there and I wanna buy the cup cakes. But, when we reached there, its soldout. :(:(
We buy other thing instead.
After buying, we headed to eunos.
Went there to see the rim.
Change the rim and tyre.
I guess it’s a nice one. ‘cause I choose.’ :):)

After everything, I was really damn tired and sleepy.
But still, we went over to ikea, Alexandra. Went in to walk around and explored. For just like, 45minutes and we left. Went for dinner and homed. :):)
I was just so so sleepy.
Reached home, sleep. Then I remember getting up early in the morning the next day. watched news and I slacked there.
Friday I gotup at 10plus. Lie at my bed and I returned to bed. Sleep till 1pm, I quickly text the pkfc clique, tell them I am not going/I will be late.
Then I realized that the whole thing had been cancelled. Cause not a lot of people going.
I went to do my thing and went over to CP to do something then meetup with myboy and we went to somewhere to washcar. :):)
After washing, we went back to his house to washup and do thing. Stayed at his house till 10pm and we go off. went to mac for dinner and we went over to YD to meetup with the same people and afterthat, we headed to JK as some wanted to eat, afterthat we went to watercross to meetup with Nicholas and friend.
Slacked down there for chill and home afterthat.
Reached home at 3plus, I went to bed. Too tired.
Saturday I gotup at 10plus.
Stayed at home. Do my thing, pack my room.
Meetup with Edwin at evening, over my house. Then we went to Nicholas’s house. slacked down there, talk and we left for dinner.
Was having heavyrain at then.
Nicholas didn’t drive, all take edwin’car go.
Went over to downtown. Initially plan was to have pizzahut but we couldn’t find and parking lots and carpark was FULL. So we went off, we went over to EM. On our way there, we happened to see TG and friends. Coincidentally we are all going to EM, meetup at EM and dine together.
After dinner, Nicholas, TG and me take edwin’ car back to Nicholas’s place and wait for HR, then we went to TG’s place. Waited for him and we go over to somewhere bedok.
Meetup with some group of friend over there and talk then go for supper together.
Afterthat, home.
Went to bath and do my thing, pack my stuffs and stayed at myhouse to watch show till about 4am and I went off.
Went for breakfast at mac then went over to myboy’s house.
Went to my grandparent’s place in the evening, like 5pm.
Talk to them, sit there, have fun.
Left at 7plus.
Myboy and me went to AMK together, went to pack SUBWAY and some other junkfood then we went over to his house and eat cum watch tvshow.
Show ended at 10.30pm and we left.
Went back to my house.
Sleep at pretty early, tired.
Yesterday I gotup at 5plus in the morning.
Went to watch tvshow, channel newasia.
Not much interesting news.
Then went to get things done and went off at 9.45am.
Took a bus down to TI and meetup with WC, then we went for breakfast together at mac.
After we finished, its about 11am.
So she asked me to do the flyer thing.
We started at like 11pm and stopped at 1pm.
Went over to bedok as she wanted to go see thing then we went to mac, again, for lunch.
After lunch, I thought of catching a movie at princess cinema cause I’ve not been there before. But, the cinema has closed down. I didn’t know. LOL.
We went over to e!hub instead.
Meetup with HR over there.
Went in to fairprice and we saw Farhan and Farhanna.
The show is starting at 4.50, we went in at 4.40.
Great.
Sit there and relax.
Farhan and Farhanna is also watching the show over there.
Just so coincidence.
The show ends at 7pm.
I wonder why is the show rated as PG.
There’s some part that are so obscene, I think.
Great great show.
About romance.
About a few couples with different story.
I don’t really like the ending.
By the way, we are watching ‘he’s just not that into you’.
So after the show, we accompanied WC to the bus stop and just nice the bus come.
Afterthat we walked back to e!hub.
Went there to walk about and talk while waiting for myboy.
He came at 8pm, meetup with him and we went over to TG’s place and meet TG then went over to Leon’s place to fetch him and followby KY.
And we go for dinner at Carl’s Jr, BS.
After dinner we go off as its late already.
We went over to his house and slack cum watch show.
Left at about 12mn and back to myhouse.
Today I gotup at 1plus.
Went to washup, bath and everything then had lunch at home.
Stayed at home the wholeday.

Went out at about 7.30 to CPCC to submit the form and I am now here surfing the net.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANGHAO!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEN!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WANCHIN!!