Thursday, March 05, 2009

lovesyou

Tuesday after I left the lab, I went down to meetup with myboy.
We went to AMK hub to walk about and buy movie tickets.
Marley & Me.
After buying, we went down to buy some small snacks to eat and quickly went up to the theatre.
The show was hilarious and touching.
After the show, we headed to some coffeeshop to eat and back to his house, he went to get his stuff and we went over to myhouse.
Stay at myhouse.
Gotup at like 6 in the morning.
He went to washup and everything and to work.
Me, continued my sleep.
I gotup in the noon at like 11plus.
Gosh. Having stomach cramps and fever.
Vomit for a few times, feeling just so weak.
Was resting at my bed for the whole day then myboy came over at 9pm.
He brings me to the doctor. But, when we reached there, the clinic was closed. Nevermind for that, anyway I don’t intend to go for consultation.:):)
Good me for.
We went back to myhouse, he accompanied me for awhile and he go off.
Well, I stayed at home, stay awake cause I couldn’t sleep.
Mum makes vinegar tea for me and it taste just so so ‘nice’. LOL.
Finished the tea and I ate strawberries.:):)
Then I watched the tvshow with mysis till late night and we went to bed.
I went to bed at 2plus.
Today I gotup at 11plus.
Slacked at my bed then I decide to getup at 1plus.
Went to washup and talk to my sis.
Rest at home, eat a little of porridge and fruits. Apple and strawberries!!
Fruits is good for health.
Then I went to surf the net, computer was alright now. ‘for the time being only.’
Had a bath and I went for dinner at KFC with my mum and we went to walk about at CP and buy some stuffs. Home afterthat and watch tvshow.
Heavy rain rightnow.
Takecare people.
Going to meet sister WC tomorrow.:):)