Friday, March 20, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOWELL!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOSEPHINE!!


Wednesday I left myhouse at 8plus.
Meetup with myboy and we went over to his house to slack.
Wentoff at about 11pm to washcar.
Tired.
After the washing, we went back home.
I went to washup and do my thing then watch some tvshow.
Meetup with Edwin again at 3plus, went over to his house to slack and stay over.
Well, we only sleep at like morning.
I remember I fall asleep at about 7am.
Then we gotup at about 1pm.
Washup and everything then we go off.
Went to some place to have our lunch then we went to myhouse to get things done and we rush over to AMK hub to change the currency, do thing and back to his house to pack his luggage cum watching tvshow.
Then we left at 8pm.
John came and picks us up. Thanks.
Went over to CAT2.
Meetup with TG over there too, then we went to slack at BK, have our light dinner and talk.
Well, we wentoff at about 10.30pm, I supposed.
Goodbye.:):)
Then John fetch me home, thanks.:):)
Went home to take some stuffs and wentout again.
Meetup with TG and co. then we went over to someplace to slack, chill, have fun, supper and home.
Reached home at 5am.

Thanks TG for the ride home.:):)
That was so early and I couldn’t sleep from justnow till now and I am still feeling very energetic.
Was listening to my ipod justnow, playing some sad songs.
I seriously miss myboy now.
Two weeks time, got to past fast.
If I can, I would like to fastforward the time. LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MENG JUN!!