Saturday, March 21, 2009

lovesyou

Before I start to post, I would like to apologize to the sisters.
Sorry for not going out.
I seriously dontwant to go out.
My mood now was kind of like I don’t feel like going anywhere.
I just want some time alone now.
I am not having any problem with myboy, don’t think so much.
Don’t worry for me, people.:):)

I know you people concern and care for me. Thankyou.
Why don’t you people don’t ask whats going on since I don’t wish to say.
Perhaps that was also why you guys don’t understand my mood/feeling rightnow.

I dontknow why but today seems like Sunday to me.

Yesterday I went to bed only in the morning, 11am.
And I gotup at 2.15pm. He should reach there by then.
I slack at mybed.
Wishing nothing but him with me.
Didn’t feel like going to anyway.
So, I stayed at home.
Watch tv and all.
Sleep at like 7am in the morning.
Timing are just so not right. Nothing’s right, I guess.
So I gotup at 10plus in the morning.
Phone was ringing.
Lots of msg and few calls, asking me stupid thing.
Lie at mybed, sleep.
Just want to be quiet, some peace.
Gotup at 7pm justnow.
Watch tvshow.
Eat one quarter of my dinner.
Is a waste, I know. But I seriously got no appetite.
Well, so I was surfing the net, checking my mail and something makes me happy.
I was over the moon at the moment.
Just that moment.
I got an email from my dearboy!!
Finally I got news of him.
Continued to surf the net, do some stuffs and here posting this.
Just then, I received another email from myboy.
Thanks god everything's fine over there.
Lord, I prayed that everything goes well over there.