Saturday, March 28, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOHN YEO!!

Was reading my past post for the past few days then I came to realize that, I seriously couldn’t use shortform for places.
Thinking back, I also dontknow where it is and what it means.
Laughs.

So I am now trying to not use shortform for places.
So Thursday I didn’t manage to finish delete those photos and I got to bed.
Couldn’t sleep.
Again sleep at 7.30am.
Friday I gotup at 3pm, 2pm.
Went to washup and do my thing then use com.
Surf the net, read stuffs and check mail.
Went out at about 10pm.
Meetup with the same people, weekend cliques.
Niceday chilling outl
Reached home at around 3.30am.
I am seriously not tired at all.
Went to washup, cleanup and everything and on my com.
Check mail, do thing and off.
Went to bed at 7.45am.:):)
And I gotup at 3pm.
A nice sleep.
Have a bath. Refresh.
Dontknow if I am going out later. They are still deciding.
Going over to church tomorrow, I hope.
Wanted to go for FFW today, serious. But, I came to know that today got no FFW.:(