Wednesday, April 01, 2009

lovesyou

God, I pray for good health and normal sleeping time for myself.
Saturday I was staying at home the wholenight.
Discussing where to go, this and that.
And, just imagine.
Deciding from about 7pm till 11.30pm then we got a conclusion.
Man. That’s guys, I supposed.
And that’s so so so last minute.
So I was surfing the net all the while.
Decide to take a cold shower, again.
A little pissedoff at then.
Get things done and meetup with Nicholas at 12am.:):)
Went to pump petrol and to Carl Jr, BS.
Meetup with TG, HR and KY over there.
A great and disappointed day.
But indeed it was fun, hangingout.
Had our supper/ late dinner at there then sit down there to talk, chill and off to Hortpark as they didn’t want to stay there long.
So we went over to hortpark. Damnit.
Put the blame on the someone who wanted to go there, hahas.
Cause the park is closed.
So we make our way out, went over to some petrol station to buy drinks.
Deciding where to go again.
All wanted to go hendersonwaves but all dontknow how to go.
So endedup going over to mt faber park.
Went to the faberpoint. Sit down there, talk, have fun, listen to songs.
Left at about 4am.:):)
Nicholas fetch me home, thankyou.:):)
Reached home, washup and clenup.
I seriously wanted to sleep.
So I went to bed, but I dontknow why, I couldn’t sleep.
Was lying at my bed then next I realized, its going to be 7am.
And my alarm was 7.15am.
I wonder why is everything so not right.
Next, my alarm ranged.
I really dontkow what to do next.
I am not tired or sleepy at all.
My plan was to go service but I didn’t sleep for the wholenight. So I decide not to go and anyway, if I were to go I wonder what will I be doing in the sanctuary when people are actually praying.
I guess I will probably be sleeping.:):)
So whats the point of going when you’re not prepared.
You wont even have a heart of wanting to worship.
Thoughts at then are, stay at home.
Had a shower.
Went to on the com, online and surf the net. And, everyone seems to be sleeping at those hours.
Dontknow what is it that I can do.
So I went out at about 11am.
Took a bus down to kallang.
The waiting time for the bus takes 40minues and the journey takes 40minutes.
Reached there and waited for the shuttlebus, and the shuttlebus took me 40minutes also.
Went over to kallangleisurepark for the job thing.
I really dontwant.
Afterthat went off.
Took a bus down to kallang station and took the train to angmokio. Went over to edwin’s place.
What a bad day.
Heavy rain.
And from the stop I alight, I needs to walk quite a distance to his house.
And that requires being wet!!
I was at the shuttle, waiting for the rain to stop.
Waited for about 20minutes.
Is again waiting.
And thanks to an uncle who share umbrella withme. Thanks a lot.
Went up to hishouse, talk and everything then went off at 6pm. Went for dinner at mac with his mum and I went off.
Went back home.
Reached home at about 7.30pm.
At then, I started to feel giddy.
Guess its because of the rain and lack of sleep.
Went to change and I went to rest.
Supposed to be meeting some other friends but I didn’t makeit.
Was feeling terrible.
Didn’t go and I had a sleep at home.:):)
Sleep at about 2hours and I gotup.
Then again, I couldn’t really sleep.
Yesterday I gotup at about 2pm.
Went to washup and do thing then use com but, again couldn’t use. I dontknow whats wrong and where’s the problem.
Called the starhub but still no use.
Supposed to be going for doctor but due to my laziness I didn’t go. Was thinking of going today but today, I got the same thoughts.LOL.
So Monday I went out at about 4.15pm.
Meetup with TG, HR and Leon.
And we went over to bugisjunction.
Catch a movie.
Great.
Was about 5.30 at then and we decide to watch Mall Cop, 7.20pm.
So, its still early. We went to walk about, went over to the parklanewanton place to have early dinner.
Not nice!!
After dinner, we went to the arcade.
First they played outrun2, they follow by playing popnmusic party then bishi bashi, kicktime and lastly HR and Leon played asian dynamite.
After having fun in the arcade, we went over to coldstorage.
Buy chocolates and biscuit and we wentup to the popcorn booth to buy nachos and drink and finally, we went in to the theatre.
A show, that I don’t really like the ending.
But, overall still okay.
After the show, we dontkow where to go and we came out with the thoughts of going to marinabarrage.
And we really went there!!
Was just talking over there.
And not even one hour, I guess, and we are told to leave cause there’s lighting and its dangerous. We left with no choice but to go off. Then TG brings us to YD.:):)
Had a chat down there, chill, crap.
Went off after sometimes.
Went to some petrol station, as they wanted to get some drink and stuff.
And lastly, home.:):)
I think I shouldn’t thanks TG but, I should thanks Axela for giving me a ride home.:):)
Reached home at about 11.45pm.
Washup and talk to my mum.
Was thinking of lots of thing, went to bed at like 6.30am.
Gotup at 11am yesterday as my alarm ranged.
Then went back to bed and got up at about 1pm.
Really tired and I went back to bed.
And the next time I gotup, its 4pm!!
So, I went to washup and do things, watch tvshow and went out to chongpang with mymum to buy groceries and stuffs then went home.
Didn’t sleep also till morning, 6.30am.
Today I gotup at around 1pm.
Too much thing to do in my to-do-list. Tired.
Went to washup and wentout to my grandparent’s place.
Called hp but still no use. Gosh. Whats going on.
Took buses to my grandparent’s place. Reached at about 5.30pm, had my dinner here, bath and here posting this cum surfing the net.
I dontknow what happen to my hotmailaccount, I seems to be having problem signing-in.
Well, just surfing the net, looking at stuff.
Guess I dint have a good year head.
Starting of the year and I start falling sick for dontknow how many time and keep meeting problems.

I am having problem with my computer!!