Sunday, April 05, 2009

lovesyou

Wednesday after I left my grandparent’s place, I went over to compasspoint to meetup with HR.
Went in to MOSburger for light dinner then went over to TG’s place to meet him.
Next, we go over to fetch Leon and went to selegierd. Wanted to have beancurd but we couldn’t find any table to sit, so we decide to pack over to kallangbridge and chill there.
So, we went over. Had fun playing and talking.
Went off at pretty late. Homed.
Couldn’t really remember what happen for the past few days and lazy to think.
Thursday I gotup at about 11am.
Went to do my thing, washup and everything and I went out. Took a bus down to tampinesinterchange. Meetup with HR over there. While waiting for him, I received a call. Good news.
The SH of HO called me to congratulate me!! Thanksgod, I am in.
Feeling was kinda mixedup.
So waited for HR and we went over to school to take the award and we went off to tampinesmall. Went to walk about and to find Leon but didn’t see him. Then we went to find BH’s present but couldn’t decide. That was why I don’t like last minutes thing.
Is always endedup, same. Hahas.
Next, we settle down to thecoffeebean.
Chat and drink.
Then meetup with Nicholas and we went to see BH’s present.
Already decided to buy some stuffs but we got to wait for dontknow what thing, then we left for dinner first at pastamania.
After eating we seems to be like forget about BH’s present.
We went to buy movie tickets as they wanted to catch a movie.
SHINJUKU INCIDENT.
So we buy the ticket and went to walk about and decide to slack at starbucks as we wants to rest, tiring of walking around. Then just talk there about those same thing.
I am really tired.
After that went to the popcorn booth to buy popcorn when its about time and went in.
A great show, it’s a long time since I last watch actionshow.
After movie, going to toilet and all this, its like 11.30pm.
We quickly make our move to catch the last bus.
Went to interchange to HR.
Took a bus down to his house there. Thankgod we managed to catch the lastbus, hahas.
Alighted at his house, I waited for him while he went home to take carkey and drive me home.
Thanks a lot.
I really appreciate.
And, I finally got a chance to sit his new car, toyotapremio.
And that’s a brand new car.
Reached home, washup and couldn’t sleep.
Its always like that.
Went to bed at about 7am and I gotup at 11am.
Stick to mybed till about 12 and I decide to getup and washup and all this.
Took a bus down to amkcentral and went to walk about and shop. Then went to amkhub to shop, was actually finding something but I couldn’t find. And endedup I bought a shirt.
After that I went over to edwin’s place.
And left at about 5.15pm.
Then I went over to my grandparent’s place. Reached at about 6pm.
Just slack about, talk to grandparent.
Had a bath and watch tvshow.
Went off at about 9pm.
Tooka bus down to compasspoint, went to metro as I wanted to buy thing. After that went to RSH to see BH’s present.
Got it and went off.
Went off with HR, to his house first then to westplaza for latedinner and walked to pasirris chalet.
We were carrying lots of heavy thing and my hand hurts.:(:(
Not much people were there when we reached.
We just slack down there, chill and listen to song.
As the time past, more and more people went home and some to sleep. So only left few of us out there talking.
So its about 6am, I went to bath and wentoff. HR and me did something crap. We went to the park, see sunrise, take picture and chat. Left at about 8am. We got so many things to talk, hahas.
Afterthat we went over to mc for breakfast, with ZH.
After breakfast we went back to the chalet and everyone is sleeping!!
We really got nothing to do over there.
BH was awake and slowly every wakeup and talk.
Was real damn bored over there as we got nothing to do then we play mahjong.
I left at about 12.30pm.
Went over to edwin’s place to put my thing.
Was really tired and I fall asleep at about 3.45pm and gotup at about 6pm.
Went to washup and have a bath.
Then had a light dinner at his house, watch tvshow and left at 8.30pm.
Meetup at SH, went over to amkmc to talk.
Afterthat, went to yishun to fetch some friend and to woodlands.
Then dropped them at tampines ikea and me to eliasmall to meetup with Nicholas.

Thanks Nichloas for waiting. Sorry about that.
And we go over to the chalet.
One thing I hate. Its always paying one dollars. LOL.
Reached there at about 11pm.
As usual, chill, drink, have fun.
Those that are going home went off at about 7am and the rest sleep over there.
I went to my grandparent’s place and I am now here.
TG sends me all the way here though we already say sends me to just some busstop or what.
Thanks a lot.:):)

But I didnt want to make it like I am using you.
Reached here at about 7.30am and I went to bed immediately.
Really tired. And I gotup at 3pm!!
Nobody was home at then when I wakeup.
I went to washup and surf the net then.
And I am now here.
Going over to the chalet later on and there goes my onebucks. Laughs.
Was doing some calculating of my money and I realize I spend a lot.
I already spent about 30bucks on my transport this week, for just one week.
Really got to save!! Take publictransport!!

Going to the chalet later on makes me wanna take cab down, I am lazy.