Thursday, April 09, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BAO HUEI!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MIAO HUI, darling!!


Sunday I left my grandparent’s place at 7plus.
Went over to downtown east.
Go over to BH’s chalet.
Reached at about 8.30pm. Just slack around, chitchat, and chill.
Then we got the cakecutting session, phototaking and eat cake, have fun, talk, and drink.:):)
Hangingout with them was really great.
Same thing, slack till midnight.
Fun.
Then some went to play mahjong and some just sit outside.
Then we started the bbq thing, as we got nothing to do, so we seem to be like just finding things to do. Time really past, very fast.
Didn’t manage to finish bbqing the food, cause there’s no more charcoal.
That’s the worse part of bbqing half way, I think.
So we stopped.
Then next, we sit outside and talk and listen to songs. Songs we listen seems so sad, its all dontknow what song, hahas. Not so lively that night or perhaps its not lively at all.
Everyone seems to be having problem or thinking of dontknow what thing.
Until 5am,I think, we decide to talk inside the chalet.
So all went in.
But, they seem to bed wanting to sleep already and we couldn’t find any activities to do. And all thanks to ZH for the entertainment, he sings to us.
Then till 6am, everyone seems to be like falling asleep already. I gotup at about 7am. Couldn’t really sleep and I am freezing even though I turnedoff the fans.
So 7, went to washup and sit outside there.
Feeling damn irritating, I got lots of mosquitos’ bites!!
Its painful cum itchy.
We wentoff at about 8.30am.
HR, ZH and me went over to the busstop to take bus, and we waited 20minutes for the bus.
Finally the bus came, we board.
ZH alights first then follow by HR and lastly me.
Though I am little tired but I couldn’t sleep at all. The journey is about 30minutes to the interchange then I transfer another bus back.
Reached home at about 10.15am.
Really tired.
Went to sleep immediately.
I missedyou, mybed.
Gotup at 3.30pm.
Went to washup and do thing then slack at home.
Had a shower then slack at home.
Then someone came over to myhouse to fix my com but it don’t work. Meaning, I got to change a desktop already.
Its time to change.:):)
‘should be getting a laptop.’
I just sit and watch tvshow.
Couldn’t remember much.
I remember going to sleep at about 4am that night, then Tuesday I gotup at 11am.
Got things done and wentout.
Meetup with SH then we wentoff.
Send his friend home and went to the airport.
Talking about some scenario, thinking back.
Reached at around 3.30pm.
Went to withdrawl cash as I donthave, then went to take alook at the departures thing.
Went over there to wait, just the two of us and we were talking down there about some similar scenario, hilarious.:):)
Finally, he came out!!

'sounds like coming out from prison, LOL.'
We wentoff.
SH droves us home. Thanks a lot.
Went over to his house, slack there, unpack and we went over to Nicholas’s place to pass them stuffs and have a chat with the grandma, and we went over to edwin’s brother place.
Went there to chitchat with them and pass his brother some stuffs, then send his parent home and we went to somewhere buangkok to meetup with Nicholas and TG then follow by HR.
Had our dinner there and went to YD.
Left at about 12.30am.
Went over to his house, bath, washup, cleanup, watch tvshow, talk and sleep.:):)
Gotup at 12plus yesterday.
Went to get things done and we wentoff.
Went over to clementiite first, wanted to pay my school fees.
But, I don’t understand why the staff want me to pay by PSEA, they says they are saving for me.
Okay, so if I am paying by that, I have to go home and let my parent sign the form and hand in another day.
So went to the tailor there to made the uniform and payment.
Gosh, school fees are about $300 and uniform is about $100.
Just imagine.
That’s so much.
Afterthat we went over to payaubi to do his car stuff then went off.
Went over to bugisjunction as he wants.
Went there to walk about and shop.
Then went over to carljr for dinner, but before going, we went to marinacove then to BS. After dinner, we were supposed to go home but he got a call and we went over to somewhere amk to meetup with john and his cousin. Then went up to his house to change and we go off.
Went over to prawn fishing at punggolmarina.
Then john’s brother joined us later on.
Left at about 2.45am.
Went off.
Some of us went for supper and home.
Really tired.
Went over his place to overnight.
Had a bath and cleanup and we couldn’t sleep at all till morning, 5plus.
And we’re suppose to wakeup at 6.45am but both of us overslept.
That’s horrible.
We quickly get things done and rushed out.
Send me home and he went off to camp to do his stuffs.
Reached home, pack my thing, washup and do thing then watch tvshow.
Had a bath again at about 11.30am.
And I went to get things done and wentoff.

Wentout at about 12.45pm, took a bus down to chongpang and I am now here at the lab posting this cum surfing the net.
Meeting myboy later on and going to school.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEVIN SOH, bestfriend!!