Monday, April 13, 2009

lovesyou

I really wanna go shopping someday, real soon.
Thursday I left the lab at 1.15pm cause myboy had reached.
Meetup with him and we go off.
Let me recall a little.
Hmmms.
We went to clementiite to hand in the form then we went to somewhere there for lunch.
After lunch, went to amkautopoint.
Change engine oil and do thing.
Back to his house after that.
Friday I remember going home at noon time, washup and pack my thing then we went off to tampines, courts. Before setting off, I realized I didn’t bring my phone, so I was trying to find but I couldn’t, so forget about that.
We went off to courts.
After courts, back to myhouse as I wanted to find my phone!!
:):)
Okay, phone was found.
Washup and we go off to ohk café, kv.

Had our dinner there as I want.
We ordered bakedrice, macaroni, shrimpdumpling, cheechongfan.
Dinner was great.
The parking there is good; can be claim. But, just two bucks.
After dinner, we went over to eastcoastpark to walk about, to digest.
We walked for quite some distance.
Saw newzealand natural, decide to grab a bite.
Buy the junior sundae.
Then we went over to see thing and went off.
Went to pumppetrol, topup cashcard and transfer money then went home.
Reached home, bath and changed.
We were not tired at all, I supposed.
We went for supper at 2plus, at his house there, mc.
After supper, went back to his house.
We were listening to songs and talking.
We went to bed at only morning, 7am.
Had a good rest.
Btw, we are suppose to gotup at 8.45am.
Sleep at all way till about 12noon.
He’s still sleeping!!
I gotup, bath and get things done, then wait for him.
Afterthat, we went to somewhere bukittimah to see dvd player
Then we went back to my house, as I wanted to take some stuffs and do thing.
After that, we went over to amkhub to see camera, followed by withdrawl money, then went to change currency, then to axsmachine to pay phone and creditcard’s bills.
After doing all this, we went to the courts to take alook and rushed to marinasquare.
Wanted to go there and dine at pariss but, endedup didn’t.
Went to walk about and decide to dine at changingappetite.
Well, I would say that wasn’t great.
I didn’t have a nice time enjoying my meal.
After eating, we went off. Didn’t really have time to shop.
Rushed back to his house, cause he haven’t pack his stuffs.
He’s always like that, last minutes.
Stay at his house and we both fall asleep, guess we are too tired.
Gotup at 9pm, washup and do thing and we went off to CAT1, with his parent.
Once again goodbye, myboy.
Reached there at 10pm.
Went to the foodmall to grab something to eat, I wound say the thing there is really expensive.
After eating and chatting, we went down to the departure mall as he needs to gather there already.:(:(
I went off at 11.15pm, with his parent.
Reached home at 11.30pm.
Tiring, but don’t feel like sleeping.
I missyou badly.
Went to washup and everything then had a chat with my mum and sis.
Couldn’t get to sleep, dontknow why. So I start to plan my schedule from april to june.
Went to bed at about 4am, with the lights on.
And I didn’t really sleep. Was half sleep, half awake.
I tried my best to don’t sleep, just want to stay awake till morning.
So at 6.45am, I got a call from myboy.
He just reach Taiwan.:):)
I went to bed at that time and gotup at 1plus.
Was supposed to be catchingup with the rest but I didn’t want to watch movie as there isn’t any nice show nowadays, so I joined them later on.
I went to get things done then I wentout.
Took a train down to somerset station and walk over to cineleisure.
They are still watching movie, so I went to walk about and see thing.
Meetup with them later on.
Went outside as some wants to smoke and settle problem.
Well, so we are outside cineleisure; talking and bringing everything up and say.
Whatever. Everything.
Conclusion? Makingstory?
I was just disappointed. Nothing.
Then the rest went for lunch while YR and me had a chat outside. She went to work afterthat and I went to shop myself.
‘didn’t want to meetup with the rest given the situation.’
Breakdown. It really hurts. Fiveyears.
My firststop of shopping is LV. Went in as my mum ask me to buy something, went in and have alook and go off.
Then the salesman tells me something about the bag thing. Thankyou.:):)
Went to lots of shop.
Remember going to mango to take a look at the bag, going to guess as I wanted to buy perfume but they didn’t have stocks, going in to mphosis as I wants to buy the clear bag but the stocks is not there yet. Going to more shop, couldn’t remember.
Was just spending my time at takashimaya, enjoying and relaxing.
It’s a long time since I shop.
After takashimaya, I headed to fareastplaza.
Went over there to buy stuffs.
Bought two dresses and some stuff. Shop around, went in to céleste. Saw a few dresses that look really nice. Bring in to the fitting room to try and I realized, the camera is slightly on top of the fitting room.
That’s so dangerous.
And I decided not to try and not to buy from them.
Ladies out there, be careful.
After one wholeday of walking about, my leg is really aching.
I wentoff at about 9.45pm.
Get myself some cooling drink and a bread and I go off.
Took a bus home, as usual, the bus is so cramp and stuffy.
Reached home at about 10.30pm.
Washup and changed.
Myboy called me at about 11pm. Talked of 20minutes and goodbye.:(:(
Talk to mum and sis.
I dontknow where I spend but for yesterday, I spend about 50bucks at dontknow where.
Okay, I was supposed to buy 4items yesterday but I didn’t buy instead I buy other thing, hahas.
Went to bed at about 1am but I couldn’t sleep. Was at there thinking of lots of thing.
So again, I plan my schedule.:):)
Went to bed at 3plus.
This morning, I gotup at 6am!!
Bath, washup, everything and wentout.
Took a bus to the train station with my mum then I went to take train down to clementi station. Then took a bus down to my campus.
Firstday of school, I was really nervous.
Reached at about 8.15am.
Register and go up to class.
Let me tell you, the school and the class looks so old.
The canteen is really terrible.
So everyone was in class waiting for dontkow what. Just wait for the CA as we are told.
Make a few friends.
CA came at about 9.30am.
Talk about the rules&regulations. Introduction.
Went to MPH to gather after that, that’s so troublesome. I haven’t been sitting on those hall floors for one year.
Afterthat left MHP, we didn’t do anything there so I was also wondering why we go there. Went for campus tour first then went back to MPH and to lunch.
Had my lunch with KT.
We were both eating and sweating.
I really couldn’t take this kind of life.
I guess I am used to the comfortable life.
After eating, we went to the generaloffice to get the file and we wentup to our classroom to gather.
Thanksgod our classroom is air-conditioned.
So again, talking, introducing.
Left at about 4pm. its time to go home.:):)
Great.
Took a bus down to clementi station and take train home.
Really tiring.
Heartbreak of my transport’s fare. That’s so expensive.
Got to topup my card tomorrow.:(:(
Reached home at about 5.15pm.
Washup and do thing and wentout to chongpang. I am now here posting this cum surfing the net and updating my calendar.:):)

Boy, I am waiting for your call. I missyou.