Saturday, April 25, 2009

lovesyou

I am craving for cake!!
Before I start, I want to say something.
I witnessed a number of beggar, begging money these few days. I really pity them.
Thursday I was at my grandparent’s place all the while.
Wentout at 4pm. Went to fetch cousin from tuition and back to grandparent’s place. Slacked down there, talk and do thing.
More and more people come afterthat and we had our dinner over there too.:):)
Wentoff at about 8.30pm, with sis, aunty and cousin. Took a cab and drop them first and I went home.
Reached home, watch tvshow, pack my thing, talk on the phone with boyfriend and went to bed.
Friday I gotup at about 6am.
Do my thing, washup everything and I wentout. Went over to school and happened to see Amanda at the busstop!! Wentdown to school together, took the same bus.
I reached class just on time.:):)Thanksgod.
Then we had Mralan lesson, lifeskills. Was just going through the book thing, talk.
Then went down for a 30minutes break.
Ordered something to eat. And back to class for Mrelvin’ lesson.
Was just talking as we are having communication lesson. Communicate and communicate.
Wentoff at 12noon.
Took a bus down to bukitpanjang and transferred bus home.
Reached home at 1pm, which is so so so early.
Went to bath and do things and I wentout. Went down to northpoint with mummy.
Lunched at kfc and we went to walk about and buy thing then she went to take bus home while I went over to take train to amk and took a cab to edwin’splace.
Was talking to his’ mum, so much thing to talk about.
Then had ‘family’ dinner.:):)
Slack down there, talk and watch tvshow and wentoff at about 7.45pm.
Took a bus down to amkhub.
Went there to shop about and buy thing and take a bus home.
Reached home at about 10.20pm.
Went to washup and talk to my mum and soon, sis come back. We were all just talking and I went to pack my thing and on the phone with myboy then to bed.:):)
This morning, I gotup at 8am.
That was so early and I dontknow what is it that I can do, so I decide to return to bed.
Then I gotup at about 10am as my alarm ranged. So I just slack down there and went to washup afterthat and do things. Went for lunch with mummy at house downstairs.
I ordered the breakfast set then sis joined us and we wentoff. Took a cab down to grandparent’splace.
Was doing nothing, just looking at photos and listening to songs.
Had vermicelli for dinner justnow.
Was just listening to songs all the while, thinking of stuffs, talking to family.:):)
Nothing feels right when you’re not around. I’m missingyou.