Tuesday, April 28, 2009

lovesyou

Last Saturday I left my grandparent’s place at 1am.
Took a cab back and saw an accident, involving a Mitsubishi car and kia.
Reached home get things done and went to bed.
Sunday I gotup at 10plus.
Get things done and I went over to somewhere amk for facial. Went to grandparent’s place afterthat.
Just slack there, had dinner, talk.
Wentoff at about 10.30pm.
Reached, do thing and lie at mybed, thinking of thing.
I seriously got lots of questionmark in my mind.
Didn’t really sleep.
Didn’t go to school yesterday.
Nothing much.
Then at afternoon, I prepared myself and thought of goingout, just to walk about and to really relax.
But, something corpup. Mum call and I took a cab to fetch them and to the hospital.
So we were there for hours, brother came afterthat.
Then I wentoff with brother to grandparent’s place to pack food and had our dinner.
Wentout again at like 7pm.
Went to hospital for visiting.
Then I go off at 8.30pm. Brother send me home, thankyou.:):)
Reached home, bathed, and do my thing.
I just missyou so much.

Went to bed at about 12am.
Today I gotup at 5.30am.
I stayed awake this morning when I gotup, just sit on my bed, thinking of things and hugging him.:):)
And next, I decide to getoff mybed and went to get things done.
And today, I wentout at super early!!
Reached clementi station at 7.30am. Due to the heavy traffic cum its raining. Happened to meet Kat and some other outside school, so we went in together. Reached school at like 8am, just nice.
Again doing the typing, and off for break.
Eat a little and we went to have alook at the laptop and to coop then back to class.
Mdmsaadiah lesson.
Man, its kinda boring. I don’t understand why we are learning those things and I find it no link. But, we still got to study and attend tutorial.
I seriously don’t understand today’s chapter. I guess I will just go home and flip the book and study on own.
Finally, lesson ended. Mralan came in and asked us to go down to collect uniform. The queue doesn’t seems to be moving. Waited for quite long.
And endedup, I only collect oneblouse. LOL.
Then we went back to class to gather and talk, and to the lab for typing lesson. Was really bored, nothing to do. Just typing.
Went home afterthat.
Wentoff with KT and her guy.
We went over to compasspoint and I went to coldstorage as I needed to buy thing then wentoff to grandparent’s place.
Reached here at about 2.30pm and nobody was home.
So I was alone here now.

I just hope that everything is alright now, takecare of yourselves.
Dont be sad, I am withyou. I am waiting foryou to comeback.