Friday, April 17, 2009

lovesyou

Yesterday left my grandparent’s place at about 8pm.
Brother send me home.:):)
Reached home at 8plus.
Washup and pack my thing.
Watch some tvshow. Talked to mum and sis then boy call me at about 11.40pm.
Talked on the phone with him and we went to bed. Hangedup at about 12mn.
Went to lie down at my bed and sleep.
Gotup at 6plus this morning, didn’t go to school.
Texted mralan, KT and Kat.
Sorry to have abandoned you all once again.
Lie at mybed, couldn’t sleep till 7plus. Returned to bed and gotup at about 10.30am.
Get things done and went out to skpolyclinic. Went back for consultation and ya…
After everything, wentoff. Go over to compasspoint, went to shop around for about onehour. Then took a bus back to my grandparent’s place. And I am here now.
Was surfing the net, finding something and chatting in MSN.
Going for dinner later.

You will be coming back in less than 3weeks time!!:):)

I'm countingdown.