Tuesday, April 21, 2009

lovesyou

Saturday I go off at about 10pm.
Went back home.
Reached home at about 11.30pm.
Was feeling a little tired.
As usual, on the phone for awhile and sleep.
Sunday I gotup at about 11am.
Washup slack at home and watch tvshow then went out.
Took a bus down to the community and collect the cheque. Just so coincidence to see JH over there. After the talking and taking of cheque, we went off.
Took a bus back, slack at home and watch tvshow. That’s all.
I am just so bored.
Boyfriend calls me at prettylate.
Talk for awhile and we went to bed.
Yesterday I gotup at about 6am.
Get things done and wentoff.
Reached school at 8.05am.
Latelate. Been late for school for this twodays.
Quickly greet the lecturer and sit down.
Wasn’t really studying or going through lesson.
Was just talking and talking. Cause, its about communication.
After the lesson, we wentoff. Went for LFS.
Was at the lab, doing some question, online. Then we had a two hours break. Stayed in school, change size for the uniform, going here and there and finally, we settle down for lunch at canteen.
Ordered something to fill my stomach and just sit down there and chill.
Wentup to class afterthat, slack nextdoor, LOL.
Was so bored, bored and bored.
I am not sleepy, I just wanna go home.
So, we just chat down there.
Went back to class for CARE.
Nothing much, was just talking.
Afterthat, went to the hospitalitytrainingroom for photo taking and finally home.:):)
Took a bus down to bukitpanjang and transferred another bus to chongpang, to buy contactlens and solution then home.
Was really tired after a wholeday out.
Then I falls asleep.
Gotup at about 7pm.
Lie at mybed. Then just went to washup and all this, pack my bag, talk on the phone and bed.:):)
Didn’t sleep well.
Was having pain and itchiness all over my leg.
And that makes me gotup at 3am.
Was really irritating but I got no choice, applied cream but it seems no help.
Went to bed afterthat and this morning, I gotup at 6am. Went back to bed as I am really tired and I gotup at 6.20am. Quickly get things done and rushedoff to school. Reached school at about 8.05am.
Having OFA lesson and was doing typing. Afterthat I surf the net, wentoff after lesson ended. KT and me went over to some coffeeshop at somewhere clement. Decide to have our early breakfast and late lunch there.
Ordered cheechongfan, shrimpdumpling, carrotcake and springroll.
Meetup with the rest afterthat and we went back school.
Tired after the long walk.
Had LFS, going through the book and next, OFA.
OFA is going over to the lab, doing typing.
After doing the assignment, I went to surf the net as Mralan allowed and I got nothing to do over there. Wentoff at about 1pm, lesson ended.
Waited for Shirline to eat and we wentoff.
Took at bus to clement station and went over to my grandparent’s place. Reached here at 3plus. Get things done and talk on the phone with him. Now, surfing the net and posting this.

I was actually thinking of something justnow, and I guess I should just let it be like how he has planned.:):)
I missyou badly, my dearboy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNTYJOLIN!!