Thursday, April 23, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ZHENGKANG!!

Bored bored bored and just bored.
Tuesday I left my grandparent’s place at 7plus, went over to serangoon station to pick
Aunty and sister, then went to ‘house of seafood(crab)’, yiochuakang rd to meetup with the rest and dine there.
Aunty Jolin’s birthday.:):)
Had a great time there.
Was really full, eat lots of thing.
And the total bill costs us threehundreds over, about fourhundred!!
Worth it, I supposed.
After dinner we went over to grandparent’s place, slack and go off.
Brother fetch sis and me home.:):)
Reached home, get things done, washup and everything and talk on the phone with mydearest.
Hanged up the phone at about 12.
Went to bed afterthat.
Yesterday I gotup at 6plus!!
Get things done and I rushed out. Reached school just nice.:):)

Btw, I happened to see Terence brother while waiting for train.
Have Mdm Saadiah lesson, nothing much. Hearing her story.
Let me try to recall yesterday thing. I got poor memory nowadays.
Hmmms.
After Mdm Saadiah lesson, we went for Mralan class, at the lab. Doing typing, again.
And after I finish typing, I went to surf the net as I really got nothing to do over there. Surfing the net, checking at mail, reading other’s blog.
Wentoff after class ended. Went to the canteen for lunch.
Oh, I didn’t bring any cash with me yesterday. That’s so pathetic.
Oh, wait!! I borrow money from KT. Thanks a lot.:):)
So, we had our lunch and went to the washroom to changed and went to the dontknow what court to slack while waiting for our SW lesson to start. We just slack down there and talk as its like 45minutes to our SW lesson.
So the crazy us, started playing with those height&weight thing.
Taking our height&weight.
Soon more of the classmates come and so the teacher. Then we just take height&weight.
Satisfied with my height&weight, but I believe there can be improvement, LOL.
Went to MPH next to play. Just play whatever you want over there.
So I played volleyball and badminton as there’s nothing else, I supposed.
Then, timesup.
Everything stopped.
Gather and back to lesson. Have Mralan lesson again, same lesson. Typing and typing. And surfing net. And we go off at about 4.30 yesterday though we are suppose to be going home at 5pm. Wentoff together with the rest and took the bus to bukitpanjang and transferred bus to chongpang. Went over there to walk about, buy some toiletries. After that, went to take a bus home.
Reached home at 6plus.
Really tired, doing nothing.
Went to bath as I am sweating over, cooling feeling.:):)
Then went to pack my bag, as usual. Plan my schedule and lie at bed, doing nothing.
Just slack down there, that’s all.
Talked on the phone with him at for about 30minutes and we hangedup. Was msging one another and fall asleep.
This morning, I gotup at 5.30am as my alarm raged.
Slack back as I am really tired.
Then gotup at 6plus.
Out with mum and to school. Reached school at 7.58am.
Thanksgod, I wasn’t late.:):)
Chat in class and waited for lesson to start.
Wasn’t much teaching, was more on listening to Mdm Saadiah’s story and reallife story.
Went for a 15minutes break at about 8.50am.
Wentdown to get some light stuff to eat and back to class.
Happened to see Christina down there, had a chat with her, for awhile and I wentoff. Back to class.
Continued the lesson and Mdmsaadiah wentoff at 11am.
Mralan come in afterthat.
Today’s timetable was all messedup. And something good is that, today school is supposed to be ending at 4pm but school ended at 12noon instead.:):)
Walked to the train station and took the train down to kovan, then transferred to bus to my grandparent’s place.
Myboy called me justnow when I am on my way back. Talked for about 20minutes.:):)
Thankyou for accompany.:):)
Reached here at about 1.15pm.
Talked to myboy again for about 40minutes and he went to work while I went to bath and surf the net, now surfing the net, looking at stuffs and planning my schedule.
I’m missingyou.:):)