Thursday, June 04, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMA!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO LIFANG!!

Monday I left my grandparent’splace at 6plus.
Went to visit mum together with brother.
Left at 9plus, back home.
Tired.
Hospital visit these fewdays.
Tuesday I gotup at about 7am.
Get things done and wentout to visit mum.
Brother came afterthat that and we went to subway to grab something.
Then followedby sis.
Brother and me left.
Went to uncle’s workplace then back to visit mum.
Was really tired thesefeways.
Wednesday I gotup at 6plus, get things done and wentout. Cant remember much.
Well, went to visit mum at 11plus but the visiting time is 12noon so I just wait.
Lots of people yesterday.
I left at about 9pm with aunty, sis and her guy.
Went to dine at LJS and home.
Tiring.
Reached home at about 11pm.
Today I went to uncle’sworkplace and meetup with brother at about 5.30pm and we went to grandparent’splace. I am now here.

Stomach upset.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AUNTY!!