Saturday, June 13, 2009

lovesyou

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
I got used to it.

Yesterday was a day to jolyn'splace and I missedout!!
Thursday I remember going to grandparent’splace. Reached at about 3pm.
Things should just stay.
Left at about 8.30pm, wentoff.
Yesterday I gotup at about 10am.
Get things done and I went to grandparent’splace.
Left at about 2.30pm. brother came over to pick mum, me and Diana.
Went to TTSH, mum going for consultation. Went back home afterthat and brother give me a ride to YCK station.
Wait. Let me think. Hahas.
Remember taking the train down to cityhall, went to PCshow, ITfair.
Was damn damn cramp. Like you cant even get to walk properly.
Left at about 9.30pm, 10pm. I guess.
Took the train back.
A dayout. Fun.
Then remember going for dinner cum supper and just so nice, coincidentally, saw BT and PK.
Left after eating.
At grandparent’splace now.
I will be here like everyday.
Tired. Travelling here and there.
Transports/fares, meals, bills, everything.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANNY!!