Thursday, June 18, 2009

lovesyou

Saturday was at my grandparent’splace, left at night. 11.30pm.
Took a cab home.
Sunday, meetup with boyf at 7plus, went for dinner at longhouse.
Then to hisplace and to clinic, got an jab, injection.
Then back home to rest. Guess the injection helps, but temporary.
Monday I only remember going to grandparent’splace. Same goes to Tuesday. I remember going to CP on tuesdaynight with sis and damian.
Yesterday I gotup at 10am. Get things done and went over to TTSH, mum going for consultation.
Meetup with mum, sis and the maid over there.
After consultation, they went for lunch. And uncle came over to pick us.:):)
Went over to the factory to pick grandma then to grandparent’splace. Dropped mum, grandma and the maid then went over to fetch auntyjolin and damian and to hougangmall there. Sis and me went for facial.
Afterthat went over to HM to meetup with auntyjolin then went to YK for light lunch. And we took a cab back.
Start to prepare. Went out at about 7pm.
Went over to changiairportt3!!
Dinner over there, walk about, skytrain, havefun, home.
Taking the bus back was really tiring. Packed, cramps.
Reached home at about 11pm.
Get things done and read news then to bed.:):)
Today I gotup at about 10am.
Get things done and wentout.
Went over to fairprice to buy vouchers for sis first and to grandparent’splace.
And, I am now here.
Should I fulfill your wish? My mistake, once again.