Thursday, June 25, 2009

lovesyou

Thursday was at my grandparent’s place.
Well.
Getting lazy and lazy.
Friday I went over to town!!
Finally.
Went over to lots of shoppingcentre.
Went over to taka!! Buy stuffs and home.
Saturday went to compasspoint to meetup with my sis. Then fetch her to church and to my grandparent’s place. Stayed there till night. Wentoff at about 8pm.
Went over to meetup with Nicholas first and we headed to katong for katong’ laksa. And we went over to BS, carlsjunior. Slacked there, chill and eat.
Wait for KY and his friend then we wentoff. They went over to YD first while myboy and me went home first.
Then went over to catchup with them. And we went to somewhere amk to eat.
Sunday I remember going to grandparent’s place at night.
And they just came back from Malacca!!
And, they packed kfc back!! Hahas.
Stayed there, talk and left.
Monday was still the same, went to grandparent’s place. Dinner-out.
At somewhere owenrd.
And, to longhouse then home.
Tuesday also went over to grandparent’s place. Then brother fetch me home at night.
Yesterday went over to some hawker at amk for breakfast cum lunch, then to boyf’s place. And went over to grandparent’s place at night. Stayed for dinner, durians!! Home.
Today I gotup at about 6.30am, back to sleep and gotup at about 1pm.
Then wentover to uncle’s workplace and back to grandparent’s place together.
I got to go for dinner already. Brother just buy back. Thankyou.

Hmmms, have been drinking watermelonjuice for these few days!!:):)