Saturday, June 27, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO SHIHAO!!

I am craving for beancurd and youtiao now!!
Rightnow, I am at my grandparent’splace.
Going home soon.:(:(

Thursday went home at 10plus. Reached home at about 11.30pm.
Yesterday wentout at about 3pm. Went over to civiccentre to meet my auntys. And went over to causewaypoint. Shop around, buy thing and went home.
Slacked at home. Do things.
Wentout at about 9pm. Went for dinner then to YD.
Meetup with SH, Nicholas and co. over there.
Slack awhile, went to changiv, eat and back home.
Tired.
Today I gotup at like, 10plus. Slack here and there.
Wentout at like 5plus. Went to buy some light snacks and to my grandparent’s place.
Then went out again with brother to buy dinner for them.
Was talking to the relatives justnow. Nothing to do.
Well, goingoff soon.