Tuesday, June 30, 2009

lovesyou

Saturday I wentoff at about 12mn.
Meetup with boyf, went over to upper serangoon to buy beancurd for family. Back to grandparent’s place and to YD. Meetup with the rest. Then I remember going back to myplace to take stuffs and to simpangbedok. Went there for supper!!
And home afterthat.
Sunday I remember going to grandparentplace at about 6pm.
Family gathering.
Meetup with boyf at about 10.30pm.
Went over to newtoncircle for dinner!! And home afterthat.
Yesterday I wentout at about 4.30pm.
Walked to mrt station and took the train to yck station. Meetup with brother over there and to grandparent’splace.
And, on our way there, accident.

Heard a sound; bom. And next, horn' sound.
Stopped immediately.
We are in the middlelane. Stopped in the middle. No injury.
Quickly press the hazardlight, get down of the vehicle and find the triangle thing, LOL.
Then we went over to the roadside and talk. And it causes another accident, behind us.
And much more thing, and afterthat, went to grandparent’s place.
Reached at about 6.10pm, I guess.
Bring cousin down to buy sweet and biscuit.
Family wentout at about 7pm to somewhere jalanbesah for dinner.
I didn’t had anything as initially I was waiting for my sis, as she is coming over to find us.
Well, lots of thing and endedup didn’t eat.
Took a bus home.
Do thing, pack stuffs, watch tvshow.
And I got so so so frustrated!! I am having problem with my phone’s keypad!! And I dontknow where’s the warrentycard. And I dontknow if I have.
Today I was home doing my thing, wentout at about 5pm.

Missed the bus to mrt station and missed the train to yck station.
Wentover to yck station to meetup with brother.:):) And he fetch me to grandparent’s place and he goesoff.
Well, I’m rightnow here, surfing the net.
I guess I am more suitable to be a passenger to public transport. Not own transport. Lols.

I find that mylife is also not so smooth on every starting and end of the month.