Wednesday, July 22, 2009

lovesyou

Saturday I remember leaving my grandparent’splace at nighttime.
Meetup with boyf and wentover to farrerrd to meetup with the rest.
And we went to mtfaber.
Wentup to chill.
Talk, slack.
Making fun of one another.
Left at 1plus, went over to somewhere clement, supper. Prata.
Left at about 2.30am. Home.
Tiring.
Should spend wisely.
Sunday wentover to grandparent’splace.
Hmmms.
Totally cant remember much.
Meet boyf at night, wentover to hisplace and home.
Monday wentout at 1plus.
Took the train to outram and went to generalhospital.
Went for my appt and I sort of like, having some quarrel over there.
Well, wentoff afterthat.
Wentover to vivocity.
Wentup to L3 toastbox.
Ordered a cup of coffee.:):)

Meet CF and YY.:):)
And chat with them, wentoff afterthat.
Walk about and to somewhere to eat.
Somewhere whereby I wont go. LOLs.
Wentover to ben&jerry.


Somekind of enjoying life.
Then went to walk about, and to giant, buy stuffs.
Then to grandparent’splace.
As usual, chill, slack, play with cousin.
Wentoff at about 11.30pm.
And thanksgod, I managed to catch the last bus when transferring.
Reached home at about 12.10am.
Bath and do things.
‘action, scene;recalled myhurt’
Tuesday I was home, inside myroom, wholeday.
Daydream, maybe.
And thinking of thehurt, years back.
Went to bath, inside the washroom for onehour. Obviously i’m not bathing/showering.
I am like, daydreaming.
Today I cameover to my grandparent’splace.
Was at home doing the housework and cameover here.
Reached at about 7pm.
Had my dinner, watchtvshow, talk, do thing.
Surf net and slack here.