Wednesday, July 29, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!!

It has been oneweek since I last post.
Wednesday I only remember going home at night.
Hmmms.
Indeed all these were testing my memory.
Thursday I remember reading those notes and leave myhouse to grandparent’splace.
Well, just let me cut short everything.
Hmmms. Samething, slack at grandparent’splace and home at night.
Friday was at home, doing housework, reading those assignments and studying dictionary.
Tiredtired.
Meetup with boyf at about 10pm, with Nicholas.
And to YD, as usual.
Well, gathering is getting lesser and lesser. Lesser people.
Meetup with SH over there too.
Wentoff after some time. Didn’t stay long.
Saturday I gotup in the morning at about 10.30am.
And started msging with YR regarding Saturday’night planning.
Gosh.
I was once again home the whole afternoon.
Sick.
Gotup and I got sorethroats/painfulthroats.
Drink 2glasses of honey water&1glass of saltwater. Just because I want to recover fast.
Well, it doesn’t seem to help.
Do the laundry, do things I am supposed to do.
Afterall, I just stay at home and watchtvshow.
Then meetup with boyf at about 5.30pm. went to northpoint and buy medicine then to hisplace.
His nephew birthday.
Dinner, celebration and we left at about 8pm.
He drives me to meetup with YR&girls.
Meetup with them at bishan, went for prawnfishing!!
Greatgreat.
Lots of hilarious stuffs happens when we’re fishing.
Afterthat, we left. Left at about 10pm.
Boyf came down to pickme.:):) Thanks.
And we wentover to YD to meetup with the rest.
Was supposed to be going to drinking with Eugene&family, and I couldn’t makeit.:(:(
Well, there will be another time, I hopes.:)

So, all meetup with YD, again.
Slack, chill, thatsall.
Nothing much.
Then they wentover to jalankayu for supper.
And home afterthat.
Sunday I gotup at about 11am.
Do my things and wentoff.
Took a cab down to grandparent’splace with mum&maid.
Stayed at grandparent’splace and I am having slightly, a little cough.
So, its cough+sorethroats.
Terrible, terrible.
Went to grandparent’splace, slack, talk with sis.
Had dinner at night cum celebrating mummy birthday.

Went to punggolend afterthat and to Pasirrispark.:):)
Lovelove.
Just slack about, stroll and home.
I love Sunday cause its familyday!!
Monday I wakeup early in the morning and I got fever.
Terrible and no one is home to takecare of me.
Fever+cough+sorethroats.
And I am having a fever at the temperature of 37.8degree.
Despite of the fever, I went to get things done and wentout at about 2.45pm.
Wentover to plazasingapura to meetup with mum,sis,aunty&cousin.
They went to shop around while I went outdoor.
Really feeling terrible but no choice.
Afterthat went to cathay!!
And lunched at nihon mura.
Lunched were okay, service is BAD.
And food was alright, I only had tofu&plainrice.:)

After eating, we went home. Took cab back.
Went to grandparent’splace to rest.
Feeling really terrible, hot.
And my temperature goes up to thirtyeight.onedegree.
Then uncle&sis bring me to the doctor.
Home afterthat.
Meetup with boyf, went to hisplace and to have beancurd then home.:)
Yesterday I was home the wholday, still having slighfever.
Meetup with boyf at about 8pm and we went for dinner, and home after dinner. Nothing much to say.
Today I gotup, and I got flu/blockednose.:(:(
Shit. Those sickness.
Get things done and wentout at about 3pm.
Went over to somewhere jalanlengkoksembawang and meetup with mum&uncle.
Went to pass the cheque then to have beancurd,youtiao!!:)
Then to aunty’office, pass them those stuffs and to grandparent’splace.:):)
Was here doing my stuffs just now.
Too much reading.
Surf the net.:)
Park, park, park and park.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YVONNE LIM!!